House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turned Out Nice Again

Make Me Laugh

This will make you laugh,

I have been refused entry to a bar for being "too drunk". Presumably on the basis I've been in town for a few hours tasting whisky, thus smelling of alcohol despite being practically sober.

I assume the real reason was that I was "too old". Damn you male pattern baldness.

This will make you laugh,

I have been refused entry to a bar for being "too drunk". Presumably on the basis I've been in town for a few hours tasting whisky, thus smelling of alcohol despite being practically sober.

I assume the real reason was that I was "too old". Damn you male pattern baldness.

commiserations there, but it's not a total loss as your experience made me recall this amusing YT:

commiserations there, but it's not a total loss as your experience made me recall this amusing YT:

I did not want to cause further inconvenience to myself or my acquaintance hence not pretending to be bothered at all.

Money in pocket for future spending.

Bald and drunk? Welcome to the Piniverse. :wacko:

Don't drive though!

Handled like a pro! B)

I'll see your annoying duck with an annoying horse (a hour of it):

Haha a classic, stoner made guaranteed! Anyway, I'll raise a dancing goose!