House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Mr Pin's Art Lesson, Aged Ten

I made a giant plasticine dildo in an art lesson. I got all the plasticine I could get, and made a big one with balls. The girls either side of me were laughing their heads off. When the art teacher came round I told her it was a cannon! But she didn't believe it,and I had to destroy my "art"! :blink:

When I was at junior school you could choose between woodwork and needlework. Nearly everyone chose the trade for their sex but I chose needlework. I made a cushion cover with a generic bird on it with different types of stitch. I wonder about that decision to this day. Did it mean I had a feminine side to me that needed expressing or was I super turned on by female company and confident in my sexuality even at a young age?

Well done!

A bloke with absolutley no feminine side is pretty horrible.

A woman with not a little bit of male in them can't park a car, or change a fuse. Very useless.

Well done! A bloke with absolutley no feminine side is pretty horrible. A woman with not a little bit of male in them can't park a car, or change a fuse. Very useless.

Well done! A bloke with absolutley no feminine side is pretty horrible. A woman with not a little bit of male in them can't park a car, or change a fuse. Very useless.

I think if more women had a little bit of male in them, more than once a month, when they're a bit tipsy, they'd probably get less stressed about work, getting the bathroom redone and stuff like that.

I made a giant plasticine dildo in an art lesson. I got all the plasticine I could get, and made a big one with balls. The girls either side of me were laughing their heads off. When the art teacher came round I told her it was a cannon! But she didn't believe it,and I had to destroy my "art"! :blink:

I can see why Tony Hart didn't leave Morph, in your custody, when he died for the second time.

I can see why Tony Hart didn't leave Morph, in your custody, when he died for the second time.

I also watched "fingermouse", but I had a better idea called "NobRat". Not shown in the UK.

I also watched "fingermouse", but I had a better idea called "NobRat". Not shown in the UK.

Did the lottery grant not come through again?

i used to frequent all of the mcdonalds childrens play areas and pin up my colouring-in efforts on the wall- tony hart style.

xxxxxxxx....aged 36 1/2

Splat the rat already has this covered.

...well, the one I saw one xvideos did.

Alarmingly, colouring books aimed at adults is a current craze. They call them adult colouring books but frankly, they're just colouring books.

Clearly aimed at the sort of adult demographic that used to read Harry Potter books and dream of appearing on Deal Or No Deal. Can't complain though.

That was yesterday I suppose, or do you have school on Saturday as well?

Yes. It was Jew School! They sold me to the Catholics.

The same old guilt, but you get Saturday off! I pissed in the font and watched normal people being blessed in wee. :blink: