House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

First Rule Of Polish Knight Fight Club...

WTF!?

cool!

way more realistic than wwf too....these guys have way more talent then 'royd boyz in spandex.

they should have this on saturday morning telly(in the slot where you would have had big daddy v giant haystacks)

of course,our PC media would never allow such a thing now, far too manly and aggressive.

might just get away with mobility scooter jousting so as to cater for minorities.

Does he grab it by the tail, pull it inside out and make a nice hat?

Nah, he gave it a slap round the chops and told it to behave... no, really!

might just get away with mobility scooter jousting so as to cater for minorities.

So, what you're saying is that we should make disabled people fight eachother for our entertainment?! ;)

So, what you're saying is that we should make disabled people fight eachother for our entertainment?! ;)

they don't necessarily have to fight each other, mobility scooter drag racing would be just as funny.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&ved=0CDoQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjIPz2Ov3F8Q&ei=llBnVbH8G8fbsAThg4PADQ&usg=AFQjCNGVoJ7CoWCbkX5yZcxE30OF-cqfzw&bvm=bv.93990622,d.cWc&cad=rja

robin reliant rallycross is hilarious,so they could do something similar

Electric wheelchair jousting?

I will suggest it for the Gurt Clodney Midsummer fete. Might be more popular than the Brownies' nipple painting competition.

I'm in charge of the rocket powered railway sled harmonium ride this year! You have to finish your tune before it hits the buffers, or the parachute won't work. Encourages fast playing, All very educational.

I did this once in a church after seeing two poles walking down the street in armour with swords, I got chatting to them and went with them to have a go.

Even the Poles deserve a capital letter, and I'm partly German. ;)