House Price Crash Forum

The Mysterious Disappearance Of Justine Waddell

HOLA441

The world is definitely at the feet of young attractive girls, I think boys have it a lot more difficult at that age as they are judged as providers and not on their looks.

She needs to make the most of it.....

Come all ye fair and tender maids

Who flourish in your prime

Beware, beware keep your garden fair

Let no man steal your prime

For when your prime has past and gone

He'll care no more for you

And from your garden carelessly

He'll take what he can find.

(well it goes something like that anyway)

I think you should probably stop talking about his daughter's Lady Garden :P

HOLA442

The world is definitely at the feet of young attractive girls, I think boys have it a lot more difficult at that age as they are judged as providers and not on their looks.

She needs to make the most of it.....

Come all ye fair and tender maids

Who flourish in your prime

Beware, beware keep your garden fair

Let no man steal your prime

For when your prime has past and gone

And from your garden carelessly

He'll take what he can find.

(well it goes something like that anyway)

For when your prime is past and gone

He'll go and find a pert young filly

To spend his cash and **** him silly.

HOLA443

I often use wikipedia to find out what happened to certain actors in films - read their life stories.

I often watch films, going back to the 1920s through to the present day - and think that such and such actress is very good or, simply, just stunning and wonder why they are not household names. Some, in their day, were. But lots of them, researching them on wikipedia, often simply marry some rich guy and settle down to the marriage, kids and usually inevitable divorce. Others suffer mental or physical illnesses and just die.

One beautiful actress, for example, I admired in a few films died in a house that she was staying in when it caught fire. Others developed and succumbed to illnesses.

Linda Darnell - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Darnell- was stunninglu beautiful and looked gorgeous in a film, The Dakota Incident, she is now all but forgotten but she was a huge star in her day. She died in the above-mentioned fire.

Carole Lombard - Clarke Gable's wife and a mega actress in her day - died in a plane crash just after the US entered WW2. She was moaned in the US much in the same way that Princess Diana was moaned.

On the other hand I watched a little known John Wayne film where he is piloting an aircraft, which is short on fuel, from Hawaii to San Francisco. There is an actress on there who plays a stewardess and she is both stunningly beautiful and very good in the part. I wonder why I never heard more about her and, looking her up on wikipedia, it turned out that she was a big model in her day and simply married a very rich guy.

Linda Darnell

Think poor Frances Farmer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Farmer

Frances-Farmer-frances-farmer-24030897-4

HOLA444
HOLA445

Shiver my timbers!

1024px-Blackbeard_the_Pirate_%281952%29_

Just think - if she was born in the UK in the 90's, and grew to that age, she'd probably be size 16 and wondering why no one fancied her.

HOLA446

220px-Veronica_Lake_Paramount.jpg

The sad decline of Veronica Lake:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veronica_Lake#Decline

"She became known for onscreen pairings with actor Alan Ladd, which began with the hit This Gun for Hire (1942).[11] Initially, the couple was teamed together merely out of physical necessity: Ladd was just 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall and the only actress then on the Paramount lot short enough to pair with him was Lake, who stood just 4 feet 1112 inches (1.51 m)."

HOLA447

220px-Veronica_Lake_Paramount.jpg

The sad decline of Veronica Lake:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veronica_Lake#Decline

"She became known for onscreen pairings with actor Alan Ladd, which began with the hit This Gun for Hire (1942).[11] Initially, the couple was teamed together merely out of physical necessity: Ladd was just 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall and the only actress then on the Paramount lot short enough to pair with him was Lake, who stood just 4 feet 1112 inches (1.51 m)."

Their best film was a remake of Red October set on a midget submarine.

HOLA448

Especially in China, she's already treated like a film star when we visit - posing for photos with random people. Gets annoying after a while :-)

HOLA449

Especially in China, she's already treated like a film star when we visit - posing for photos with random people. Gets annoying after a while :-)

watch out for that white slave trade in Beijing!

HOLA4410

Archived