House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crashmonitor

The Mysterious Disappearance Of Justine Waddell

Ok. it occurred to me this morning, whatever happened to Justine Waddell. I googled it and here is the answer.

Undoubtedly the most talented actress of her generation and the most beautiful. For those that can't place the name, she made a big splash in 1998 as Tess in the television adaptation of Hardy's Tess of the D' Urbervilles.

Just goes to show that intelligence, beauty and talent get you nowhere. Who did we get instead, bloody Keira Knightley.

Could have been the next Elizabeth Taylor but her time is now passed.

Any other meteoric rises and disappearances ?

http://splashingrocks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-strange-disappaearance-of-justine.html

Problem with Tess is you are always following Natasha Kinski (who has also crashed and burned). Still there is always MILF pron or an American TV series for the early middle aged British actress.

Anglo-American actress and former model Vanessa Angel from Spy Like Us, the TV version of Weird Science, and Kingpin (she was so amazingly hot in that). And her guest role on Stargate SG1:

Vanessa-Angel-stargate-21307977-852-480.

Apparently she nearly got the role of Seven of Nine for ST: Voyager.

Anglo-American actress and former model Vanessa Angel from Spy Like Us, the TV version of Weird Science, and Kingpin (she was so amazingly hot in that). And her guest role on Stargate SG1:

Oh my god.

I could sit and look at that all day.

In fact I probably will.

Oh my god.

I could sit and look at that all day.

In fact I probably will.

Her lips and eyes remind me of a woman who I went on a couple of dates with and then screwed things up with. She had 'issues' but I've never been more attracted to a woman, ever.

I still run into her on a semi frequent basis, and the memory of missing out on that particular shag will forever haunt me.

Wish I'd never met her!

Weird breasts, could she only afford to get the left one done before the show?

Undoubtedly the most talented actress of her generation and the most beautiful. For those that can't place the name, she made a big splash in 1998 as Tess in the television adaptation of Hardy's Tess of the D' Urbervilles.

I always wondered why Sarah Cracknell never quite broke into the big time. She was lead singer for indie band St Etienne, and she had a very sexy voice. In her prime she was a stunner.

SaintEtienne-01-big.jpg

Weird breasts, could she only afford to get the left one done before the show?

You need to go to specsavers !!

She's wearing some kind of highly supportive thong. Is she packing meat down there?!

Must be a strap-on. :blink:

FTFY :D

Ha! I think the most embarrassing one was a 30 minute cardio session opposite her in the gym, with her skimpy little gym shorts on.

I'd just like to point out that I was there first, and she chose the machine opposite me ;)

Ha! I think the most embarrassing one was a 30 minute cardio session opposite her in the gym, with her skimpy little gym shorts on.

I'd just like to point out that I was there first, and she chose the machine opposite me ;)

Why were you wearing her skimpy gym shorts? No wonder you were embarassed.

My daughter is half-Chinesse and is a spitting image of her. The eyes are so striking - helps her get away with murder!

The world is definitely at the feet of young attractive girls, I think boys have it a lot more difficult at that age as they are judged as providers and not on their looks.

She needs to make the most of it.....

Come all ye fair and tender maids

Who flourish in your prime

Beware, beware keep your garden fair

Let no man steal your prime

For when your prime has past and gone

He'll care no more for you

And from your garden carelessly

He'll take what he can find.

(well it goes something like that anyway)

I often use wikipedia to find out what happened to certain actors in films - read their life stories.

I often watch films, going back to the 1920s through to the present day - and think that such and such actress is very good or, simply, just stunning and wonder why they are not household names. Some, in their day, were. But lots of them, researching them on wikipedia, often simply marry some rich guy and settle down to the marriage, kids and usually inevitable divorce. Others suffer mental or physical illnesses and just die.

One beautiful actress, for example, I admired in a few films died in a house that she was staying in when it caught fire. Others developed and succumbed to illnesses.

Linda Darnell - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Darnell- was stunninglu beautiful and looked gorgeous in a film, The Dakota Incident, she is now all but forgotten but she was a huge star in her day. She died in the above-mentioned fire.

Carole Lombard - Clarke Gable's wife and a mega actress in her day - died in a plane crash just after the US entered WW2. She was moaned in the US much in the same way that Princess Diana was moaned.

On the other hand I watched a little known John Wayne film where he is piloting an aircraft, which is short on fuel, from Hawaii to San Francisco. There is an actress on there who plays a stewardess and she is both stunningly beautiful and very good in the part. I wonder why I never heard more about her and, looking her up on wikipedia, it turned out that she was a big model in her day and simply married a very rich guy.

Linda Darnell

I often use wikipedia to find out what happened to certain actors in films - read their life stories.

I often watch films, going back to the 1920s through to the present day - and think that such and such actress is very good or, simply, just stunning and wonder why they are not household names. Some, in their day, were. But lots of them, researching them on wikipedia, often simply marry some rich guy and settle down to the marriage, kids and usually inevitable divorce. Others suffer mental or physical illnesses and just die.

One beautiful actress, for example, I admired in a few films died in a house that she was staying in when it caught fire. Others developed and succumbed to illnesses.

Linda Darnell - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Darnell- was stunninglu beautiful and looked gorgeous in a film, The Dakota Incident, she is now all but forgotten but she was a huge star in her day. She died in the above-mentioned fire.

Carole Lombard - Clarke Gable's wife and a mega actress in her day - died in a plane crash just after the US entered WW2. She was moaned in the US much in the same way that Princess Diana was moaned.

On the other hand I watched a little known John Wayne film where he is piloting an aircraft, which is short on fuel, from Hawaii to San Francisco. There is an actress on there who plays a stewardess and she is both stunningly beautiful and very good in the part. I wonder why I never heard more about her and, looking her up on wikipedia, it turned out that she was a big model in her day and simply married a very rich guy.

Linda Darnell

They certainly kept their mystique and were stars in the truest sense back then....

I have always had a thing going for Margaret Sullavan who came to a suicidal end ( made a whole lot of lousy films too)