House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Is Talk Of Nuclear Attack On Us

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-25/isis-planning-us-nuclear-attack-next-12-months-report

http://www.scribd.com/doc/266524266/Dabiq-Magazine

Cantlie describes the following "hypothetical" scenario in Dabiq :

Let me throw a hypothetical operation onto the table.
The Islamic State has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wil?yah in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region.
The weapon is then transported overland until it makes it to Libya, where the muj?hid?n move it south to Nigeria. Drug shipments from Columbia bound for Europe pass through West Africa, so moving other types of contraband from East to West is just as possible.
The nuke and accompanying muj?hid?n arrive on the shorelines of South America and are transported through the porous borders of Central America before arriving in Mexico and up to the border with the United States.

From there it’s just a quick hop through a smuggling tunnel and hey presto, they’re mingling with another 12 million “illegal” aliens in America with a nuclear bomb in the trunk of their car.

I'm sure it would be quite easy to smuggle a nuclear bomb in the boot of a car....

Although it is a flashy mag at the link.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-25/isis-planning-us-nuclear-attack-next-12-months-report

http://www.scribd.com/doc/266524266/Dabiq-Magazine

I'm sure it would be quite easy to smuggle a nuclear bomb in the boot of a car....

Although it is a flashy mag at the link.

How big do you think a bomb has to be ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_mass

It's just a matter of time, isn't it?

What's ISIS saving up for, health care and an (islamic) state pension plan?

Just get some low grade nuclear material and set a tyre dump fire and the jobs done.

What's wrong with these sh!t religions, all about bombing and hate? When you sign up for the Piniverse, you get a free pen, and fluffy toilet seat cover! :huh:

Yawn, are you still falling for this crap 14 years after 11/9?

No wonder our 'overlords' still use the same tactic of keeping us scared, when most of us still fall for it and let them use it as a pretext to take away our last few remaining liberties...

@XswampyX: your constant single-minded propaganda is getting very boring...

They maybe could get hold of a nuke, what I don't think they will ever get hold of is a rocket capable of dropping it on anywhere that the West cares about. They could possibly get it close to Israel via ground transpart, but their millenarian death cult requires Jerusalem at least to be intact for a final showdown with the forces of 'evil' so they won't do that. If we're really lucky, they'll get hold of one and then set it off accidentally in the middle of Raqqa.

This is all as likely as me fondling Beyonce;s bottom!

@XswampyX: your constant single-minded propaganda is getting very boring...

Nothing to add then? Not how we are wrong, or how ISIS will never use them or get them.... Just that the end of western civilisation as we know it is getting boring....ZZZZZzzzzz

I don't even post most of the stuff I know, That would make you sick, and totally bored. I stick to what they put in the news over here, boring I know.

Even I'm bored now, bored of all the rape 'n' death. How boring it all is...bored of life, bored of death. Even waking up in the morning to my boring life in this boring place is getting me down.... it's just all so boring.

A massive nuclear explosion in Washington might not be so boring? :rolleyes:

Nothing to add then? Not how we are wrong, or how ISIS will never use them or get them.... Just that the end of western civilisation as we know it is getting boring....ZZZZZzzzzz

I don't even post most of the stuff I know, That would make you sick, and totally bored. I stick to what they put in the news over here, boring I know.

Even I'm bored now, bored of all the rape 'n' death. How boring it all is...bored of life, bored of death. Even waking up in the morning to my boring life in this boring place is getting me down.... it's just all so boring.

A massive nuclear explosion in Washington might not be so boring? :rolleyes:

They would have the Geordies after them. :o

Isn't this a Tom Clancy book? 'Sum of all fears'. Although in that the muzzies come by their bomb when a farmer finds an unexploded Israeli one in the desert.

Was thinking the same, except the one I had in mind was "against all enemies".

Very good book.

London is a much easier target. Only a matter of time IMPO. Reckon London and Paris will both suffer major chemical or dirty bomb attacks before the US is hit.

Was talking about this yesterday to someone - that was our view too. Probably London.

The US does a lot of things badly, but home defence is not one of them. The numbers they have working on stuff like this - even if there was some crazy false flag operation behind a threat - would raise the likelihood of detection seriously.

The UK, with it's underfunded police and intel agencies, and old equipment - proper ******ed, so it is.

Was talking about this yesterday to someone - that was our view too. Probably London.

The US does a lot of things badly, but home defence is not one of them. The numbers they have working on stuff like this - even if there was some crazy false flag operation behind a threat - would raise the likelihood of detection seriously.

The UK, with it's underfunded police and intel agencies, and old equipment - proper ******ed, so it is.

Open borders. Simple as that.

all you need is a mobile container, say, idunno, a car, you'll need the bomb of course, but once its in the target country, only sheer luck can prevent a determined attack.

And that applies to anything...a gun, a knife, a benefit seeker, anything at all...

Most captures are the results of sheer luck, some criminal seeing sense, bribery, corruption in high places...anything that shines a light on a plan.

Lots of bad things could happen - and since I can do nothing personally to prevent them, why worry?

Not being able to do anything about some things is one of the prime reasons certain things piss me off so much, but in this case the chances of being directly affected are so low that I find it hard to get worried.

I think this is not very likely.

They are able to get two half witted people over to the US to shoot at a security guard and get killed in the ensuing firefight.

Despite everyone thinking it must be really easy to smuggle stuff, we're aren't attacked by RPGs, surface to air missiles or any of the other military hardware that is floating around the middle east.

Getting nuclear weapons would be an order of magnitude harder.

When they are taking down 'planes at Heathrow with SA-18s or similar, I will be convinced that we need to be worried about more serious stuff.

The thought must cross their minds that if they do something really big it'll all blow up in their faces and end up with themselves wiped out (or at least some of the key figures) in retaliation. It might require more dubious reasons and making the place and even bigger mess, leaving behind a power vacuum for someone even worse to take over, but piss off the USA enough and whilst there aren't ever any real winners you'll certainly end up a loser.

Yawn, are you still falling for this crap 14 years after 11/9?

No wonder our 'overlords' still use the same tactic of keeping us scared, when most of us still fall for it and let them use it as a pretext to take away our last few remaining liberties...

Yep. Nothing like a good scare story for the compliant corporate media. Faithfully consumed by the brainwashed masses.