House Price Crash Forum

Increase Productivity Have A Liquid Lunch - Made Especially For Tech Workers

HOLA441
In Busy Silicon Valley, Protein Powder Is in Demand By BRIAN X. CHEN 45 minutes ago

Protein-packed drinkable meals come in powder form, are inexpensive, and are quick and easy to make so tech workers don’t actually have to eat.

The Taste That Doesn’t Really Satisfy

Why should people have a break when they can just work 24/7! Eating is a luxury now the 30min + lunch break just becomes a 5 minute drink. More work less time wasted on pointless things like eating.

HOLA442

In Busy Silicon Valley, Protein Powder Is in Demand

By BRIAN X. CHEN 45 minutes ago

Protein-packed drinkable meals come in powder form, are inexpensive, and are quick and easy to make so tech workers don’t actually have to eat.

The Taste That Doesn’t Really Satisfy

Why should people have a break when they can just work 24/7! Eating is a luxury now the 30min + lunch break just becomes a 5 minute drink. More work less time wasted on pointless things like eating.

Sadly in my experience IT workers eat sh*t from choice with no force feeding required.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest eight

Protein drinks...???

Real men take in protein via the gift of pie and chips - and not some man-broth substitute...!

;)

XYY

I dread to think how Hartlepool women get their protein.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

and some people claim that the standard of living is declining.

Anything that makes life faster, busier, more efficient etc. is good and therefore presumably increasing the standard of living.

No, I've not figured it out either but an awful of a lot of people seem hell-bent on driving the world in that direction for some idiotic reason.

HOLA4410

I'd be quite happy to use this stuff when I just can't be bothered or just want to feed myself so I can crack on with something more interesting. I'm not a foodie and it would be convenient not to eat sometimes, this is about as close as you can get to that. I'd probably use it to replace the bland sarnies I have for lunch at work and use the time for a swift walk.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Advert for an IT job: "you'll be working in a fast-paced environment"

Translation: "we don't have enough people to do the work"

It's more efficient! How dare you question it, don't you see that faster, more hectic, more stressed is more efficient and therefore benefits us economically and is therefore good? Just imagine how much better life will be when we've got no time at all to enjoy it but are so much richer!

HOLA4415

Advert for an IT job: "you'll be working in a fast-paced environment"

Translation: "we don't have enough people to do the work"

:D

Yeah just about every buzz-phrase that they use in IT job adverts sends my blood pressure up, since I know what they REALLY mean. And it's not good ;)

HOLA4416

:D

Yeah just about every buzz-phrase that they use in IT job adverts sends my blood pressure up, since I know what they REALLY mean. And it's not good ;)

Any job ad that uses the word 'work' puts me off instantly too!

Archived