House Price Crash Forum

What If Putin Is Telling The Truth?

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

To be fair if the Yanks hadn't decided to bankrupt the one great liberal European democracy at the end of the WWII which could have helped curtail Russian power things now might have been very different. If the Americans had got involved more after WWI and wrote of the debts of its allies perhaps WWII might have been avoided. I'm afraid you can make a good argument that this current mess has more than been helped along by America.

Apparently Eisenhower said, in his later years, that the deliberate ruination of the UK at his insistence was his biggest mistake.

HOLA445

Apparently Eisenhower said, in his later years, that the deliberate ruination of the UK at his insistence was his biggest mistake.

One conspiracy theory I never see mooted is that the world wars were precipitated by the US to bring about the ruin of the British Empire. It's odd because I think you could make a case for it.

HOLA446

Considering the size of Russia and it's current demographics, collapse is possible. However one scenario is that China invades for additional land mass for it's people and resources.

they chinese will wait until russia commit to use of troops against either the west or interference in the middle east first.

once russia loses a significant number of troops, they will move in for the kill.

china isn't interested in the people, just the resources.

HOLA447

Archived