House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

What If Putin Is Telling The Truth?

http://journal-neo.org/2015/05/15/what-if-putin-is-telling-the-truth/

On April 26 Russia’s main national TV station, Rossiya 1, featured President Vladimir Putin in a documentary to the Russian people on the events of the recent period including the annexation of Crimea, the US coup d’etat in Ukraine, and the general state of relations with the United States and the EU. His words were frank. And in the middle of his remarks the Russian former KGB chief dropped a political bombshell that was known by Russian intelligence two decades ago.

Putin stated bluntly that in his view the West would only be content in having a Russia weak, suffering and begging from the West, something clearly the Russian character is not disposed to. Then a short way into his remarks, the Russian President stated for the first time publicly something that Russian intelligence has known for almost two decades but kept silent until now, most probably in hopes of an era of better normalized Russia-US relations.

Putin stated that the terror in Chechnya and in the Russian Caucasus in the early 1990’s was actively backed by the CIA and western Intelligence services to deliberately weaken Russia. He noted that the Russian FSB foreign intelligence had documentation of the US covert role without giving details.

What Putin, an intelligence professional of the highest order, only hinted at in his remarks, I have documented in detail from non-Russian sources. The report has enormous implications to reveal to the world the long-standing hidden agenda of influential circles in Washington to destroy Russia as a functioning sovereign state, an agenda which includes the neo-nazi coup d’etat in Ukraine and severe financial sanction warfare against Moscow. The following is drawn on my book, “The Lost Hegemon” to be published soon…

CIA’s Chechen Wars

Not long after the CIA and Saudi Intelligence-financed Mujahideen had devastated Afghanistan at the end of the 1980’s, forcing the exit of the Soviet Army in 1989, and the dissolution of the Soviet Union itself some months later, the CIA began to look at possible places in the collapsing Soviet Union where their trained “Afghan Arabs” could be redeployed to further destabilize Russian influence over the post-Soviet Eurasian space.

Continues at the link.

Well nothing is clear in the murky world of intelligence.

I don't think there is any doubt that it is the truth.

Indeed, with the behaviour of the Americans over the last few decades I would be more surprised if it wasn't true.

Continues at the link.

not really accurate.

a new orthodox russia under a new peter the great would not be a problem for us-

in fact,we are quite sympathetic towards the orthodox lot down in greece/cyprus that have just been mugged by the EU.their treatment has been shocking,it is theft and that is that.

all across europe now we are seeing a CULTURAL shift.

the greeks and cypriots belong with russia(and will need a bit of backup when the crap hits the fan in the middle east,becuse turkey is going to cause greece some problems- and will turn hostile....I can see a situation where BOTH the anglo saxons and the russians have to unite and step in to help the greeks.

we didn't exactly see eye to eye with stalin during ww2, but when push came to shove we had to work together to defeat nazism.....I can see something similar occurring this time around.

culturally, ourselves and the irish are closer to north america than we are to mainland europe.

as for one-size fits all homogenised goo, don't think so.

regional culturally similar super-blocks is do-able..

Guest Jemmy Button

I think most rational people know that Putin is telling the truth. The Yanks dirty dealings are well documented. The Yanks/Nato are the real terrorists.

I think most rational people know that Putin is telling the truth. The Yanks dirty dealings are well documented. The Yanks/Nato are the real terrorists.

beg to differ with that.

the yanks are frankly thoroughly fed up with having to finish fights that europe started...that would include clandestine elements posing as americans like dubya,who have allegiances elsewhere.

THE YANKS WILL DEMOLISH THE MIDDLE EAST(well,just a part of it, because europe will be left to fend for itself when turkey takes the helm of the newly catalyzed caliphate)...and then just sit back,relax while the choruses of outrage spew forth from the EU.

the "f*** the EU" speech by nudelman,even though they are khazar(her husband is called kagan, which means king in ashkenazic/khazar judaism), is a warning shot across the bows of holy roman empire 2.0

The EU can no longer rely on uncle sam to dig them out of the sh1t if they bite off more than they can chew with russia/china

whether we like it or not,we are now engaged in "prophecy wars"

ratzinger "my heart is in bavaria...along with weishaupt",don't forget what happened on april 19th a couple of thousand years ago you jews..I am the instrument of your chastisement"...versus jesus 2.0(god is a DJ) from clan robertson of scotland "10-1 odds we're not in your f***ing system...try screwing us over and we'll hang you on your own gallows...if you want to get technical about it, we will not be part of the "10 kings who have received no kingdom as yet"

beg to differ with that.

the yanks are frankly thoroughly fed up with having to finish fights that europe started.

???!!

Continues at the link.

Well it is well known that Mujahadeen fighters were in Chechnya. I think there were two wars weren't there? The outside fighters were almost certainly aided by the Saudis/Pakistanis and who backs them?

Rich people in the World, are using poor people to fight each other, and then the rich people get even richer! I am only MrPin. I don't know much! :blink:

Well it is well known that Mujahadeen fighters were in Chechnya. I think there were two wars weren't there? The outside fighters were almost certainly aided by the Saudis/Pakistanis and who backs them?

the saudis v the iranians is the islamic equivalent of henry viii versus the pope.(no-I'm not kidding..this really is a battle of who is top dog..like the supposed bloodline descendents of christ/king david versus the supposedly anointed clerics)

not our concern unless they try to expand it into our turf...they need to resolve that issue themselves.

if we did step in,all we would do is catazlyze the whole islamic world under the dominion of turkey(who is the other player in the region,who secretly wants both of the others out of the picture to gain hegemony)..which would be a FAR greater threat to us than ISIS presently constitutes.

..that's actually one of the few policy areas I do agree with van rompuy-stiltskin on...turkey is not european.

beg to differ with that.

the yanks are frankly thoroughly fed up with having to finish fights that europe started...that would include clandestine elements posing as americans like dubya,who have allegiances elsewhere.

THE YANKS WILL DEMOLISH THE MIDDLE EAST(well,just a part of it, because europe will be left to fend for itself when turkey takes the helm of the newly catalyzed caliphate)...and then just sit back,relax while the choruses of outrage spew forth from the EU.

the "f*** the EU" speech by nudelman,even though they are khazar(her husband is called kagan, which means king in ashkenazic/khazar judaism), is a warning shot across the bows of holy roman empire 2.0

The EU can no longer rely on uncle sam to dig them out of the sh1t if they bite off more than they can chew with russia/china

whether we like it or not,we are now engaged in "prophecy wars"

ratzinger "my heart is in bavaria...along with weishaupt",don't forget what happened on april 19th a couple of thousand years ago you jews..I am the instrument of your chastisement"...versus jesus 2.0(god is a DJ) from clan robertson of scotland "10-1 odds we're not in your f***ing system...try screwing us over and we'll hang you on your own gallows...if you want to get technical about it, we will not be part of the "10 kings who have received no kingdom as yet"

To be fair if the Yanks hadn't decided to bankrupt the one great liberal European democracy at the end of the WWII which could have helped curtail Russian power things now might have been very different. If the Americans had got involved more after WWI and wrote of the debts of its allies perhaps WWII might have been avoided. I'm afraid you can make a good argument that this current mess has more than been helped along by America.

Seems quite likely to be true. I note that he says they backed it, but doesn't make a specific claim that they provided weapons. My guess would be that they gave over some intelligence, maybe a bit of funding (I would assume the CIA has some budget for that) and probably hooked them up with people in the Middle East that could do the rest. In fact, I'd be quite surprised if it turned out not to be true.

Have a read of deterring democracy. Then consider the us intelligence budget in comparison to say any other nations military budget. Then wonder what they do to justify that budget.

It is interesting that Stratfor (which may provide a clue to US thinking on the subject) thinks Russia will collapse and cease to exist in its current borders in the next decade.

Putin has simply said this is this is the US objective. Clearly the US is creating an environment with sanctions, coups etc where their preferred outcome can be secured.

It is interesting that Stratfor (which may provide a clue to US thinking on the subject) thinks Russia will collapse and cease to exist in its current borders in the next decade.

Putin has simply said this is this is the US objective. Clearly the US is creating an environment with sanctions, coups etc where their preferred outcome can be secured.

Considering the size of Russia and it's current demographics, collapse is possible. However one scenario is that China invades for additional land mass for it's people and resources.

Considering the size of Russia and it's current demographics, collapse is possible. However one scenario is that China invades for additional land mass for it's people and resources.

China has never done anything as reckless as a territorial invasion of the world's biggest nuclear power.

China has never done anything as reckless as a territorial invasion of the world's biggest nuclear power.

Funnily enough Stratfor think that China will collapse too. By contrast its all going to be just peachy for the Yanks.

There is always a first time for everything,

Yes, it really would be a first as well, since Obama, Cameron et al have yet to begin.

They were saying the same thing 15 years ago.

I think, perhaps, that their only miscalculation was in the fact of someone like Putin staying in power. Putin is the US worst nightmare. If less skilled leaders had been in charge of Russia, it would have been in trouble ages ago.

Putin, as it stands, will probably be leader of Russia until 2024.

They were saying the same thing 15 years ago.

I think, perhaps, that their only miscalculation was in the fact of someone like Putin staying in power. Putin is the US worst nightmare. If less skilled leaders had been in charge of Russia, it would have been in trouble ages ago.

Putin, as it stands, will probably be leader of Russia until 2024.

I don't agree with their view but clearly Ukraine was a rehearsal for the main event.

Maybe someone could try a colour revolution in the US next time.

A Fake Caliphate: Perfect US Strategic Asset

And now, an August 2012 declassified document from the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), circulated to everyone from CENTCOM to the CIA and the FBI, and obtained by public interest law firm Judicial Watch, finally confirms what passes for Washington’s strategy in the Levant and the Arabian peninsula

The bottom line is that the “civilized” West, side by side with vassals such as Turkey and the GCC petromonarchies, “supported” al-Qaeda’s branch in Syria to destabilize Damascus – even though the Pentagon foresaw the ghastly endgame, as in the emergence of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh

For the Pentagon though, this was a priceless strategic asset, which should be let loose to “isolate the Syrian regime.”

http://sputniknews.com/columnists/20150526/1022569087.html