House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wherebee

Rugby World Cup - It's Not Long!

Suddenly bloody realised that the world cup is less than six months away! Have tickets to the games, but no travel or accommodation booked. Gulp.

My prediction is England will beat New Zealand in the final, after a couple of injuries to what should be the winning NZ squad....

I'd love to think Australia could pull a fast one, but they'll have some sort of team crisis on the road and it will all blow up :(

My prediction is England will beat New Zealand in the final

I don't see the bump when drunk thread on the first page of OT!

My prediction is England will beat New Zealand in the final, after a couple of injuries to what should be the winning NZ squad....

They have the players to do it but they need to find a defence (been their achilles heel for a good few years now)

Ford played well in the six nations but i think he will be a defensive liability when it comes to the southern hemisphere teams add to this the fact that they have by far the most physical pool games to get through ..i think its a big ask for any of that group to go all the way

Don`t know the permutations but would side on a NZ South Africa final if they don`t meet in the knock out stages with South Africa winning

Suddenly bloody realised that the world cup is less than six months away! Have tickets to the games, but no travel or accommodation booked. Gulp.

My prediction is England will beat New Zealand in the final, after a couple of injuries to what should be the winning NZ squad...

Well the good news is you don't have to wait six months for England to beat New Zealand. Joe Root has just scored 98 runs to give England a chance in the first test ...

Have been wondering where we are gonna get the impact centre that we lost when Tuilagi decided to misbehave. Then saw Burgess.

6'5'' and 18 stone - that should do it. Hopefully he gets to grips with the code (having switched from league) but he should prove interesting.

Riccal