House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Is The Planet Singing? Strange Trumpet Sounds In Sky Or Hoax?

There are always strange noises to be heard from Space.

It's an atmospheric anomaly. The prevailing meteorological conditions are causing terrestrial sounds from a long distance away to be heard. I'm sure it was on one of those weird weather programmes on TV a few months ago.

most sounded like metal on metal, tortured brakes on a train maybe.

one night we were awakened by a distant noise, constant and getting louder...it was a metallic sound, like a metal roller on concrete...went on for quite a while, then, outside on the road appeared a moped towing a lawn mower.

It's an atmospheric anomaly. The prevailing meteorological conditions are causing terrestrial sounds from a long distance away to be heard. I'm sure it was on one of those weird weather programmes on TV a few months ago.

CQ DX DE IO81NT

CQ DX DE IO81NT

you mean CQ CQ Papa India November Over

you mean CQ CQ Papa India November Over

I'm not gonna give away my callsign to any forum that is not radio related. But I do live in IO81,as do many.

Also I have no beard!

A couple of them that I listened to sounded like the noise that the tripods make in the Speilbert version of 'War of the Worlds' - but put through a bit ofsound software and distorted,

Our fridge sounds a bit like it's singing sometimes when you shut the freezer compartment.

Most of the time it just hums. But then it's a bit much to expect it to know the words.

Must be very noisy between your ears.

:wacko::D

Sometimes I just point the antenna at the sky, and listen to funny noises from space. I am not Jodie Foster.

We had a strange humming sound in Miyagi mansions last night I thought that the central heating pump was on its way out. Turns out it was little Miyagi's toy vacuum cleaner running out of batteries :blink:

We had a strange humming sound in Miyagi mansions last night I thought that the central heating pump was on its way out. Turns out it was little Miyagi's toy vacuum cleaner running out of batteries :blink:

Miyagi San! I ended up in A&E, with a vacuum cleaner! :blink:

CQCQ. Papa India November. CQ. Mayday mayday mayday. Over

You can sometimes hear me on shortwave, talking sh1t to a load of beardies! I don't know many women that do this.

You can sometimes hear me on shortwave, talking sh1t to a load of beardies! I don't know many women that do this.

I used to get paid for it!! But I don't have a beard!!