House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid

Gorgeous Day

As it it such a gorgeous day in the northern powerhouse corridor, I'm off to the Pennines (whilst it's still free).

I suggest you all do similar.

Lyrics may be nsfw

This Northern Powerhouser's away to his allotment to put the pumpkins out and urinate on the compost heap.

This Northern Powerhouser's away to his allotment to put the pumpkins out and urinate on the compost heap.

This Southern Softie will be uncovering his tomatoes and maybe even putting a few beans out.

On the subject of compost maintenance, I walked past an old fella on his plot a few days ago. He waved cheerfully at me with his left hand. It took a second or two to clock what he was holding in his right.

This Southern Softie will be uncovering his tomatoes and maybe even putting a few beans out.

On the subject of compost maintenance, I walked past an old fella on his plot a few days ago. He waved cheerfully at me with his left hand. It took a second or two to clock what he was holding in his right.

If he can hold it in one hand you've nothing to fear...

A lady friend of mine always wants men to wee on the compost heap, when she has a bit of a do! She reckons lady wee doesn't work, and may be undignified!

I don't think your neighbour is a Scout, or a Mason or anything like that. The zippers are always made for right-handers, so I usually end up pissing down my leg into my boots!

....saw some nice old traction engines and classic cars......beer tent, haystacks and band. ;)

Oo arr!

Sounds like my garden. Maybe I should hold a festival?