House Price Crash Forum

Repetitive Tweets

Steppenpig

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I've got a bad pheasant infestation in the garden. It's like they're wandering round blowing little kazoos.

Not a big expert on field sports, so if I get a shotgun, can I legally shoot them, at the moment, or will I have to pretend to be clay pigeon shooting?

Also to get a shotgun, am I going to need to join my local Conservative association/Masons/paedophile ring in order to get my MP to be a referee, on my gun licence?

HOLA445

I've got a bad pheasant infestation in the garden. It's like they're wandering round blowing little kazoos.

Not a big expert on field sports, so if I get a shotgun, can I legally shoot them, at the moment, or will I have to pretend to be clay pigeon shooting?

Also to get a shotgun, am I going to need to join my local Conservative association/Masons/paedophile ring in order to get my MP to be a referee, on my gun licence?

No need for a shotgun, just read up on poaching technique: Danny the Champion of the World

HOLA446

It's in the post! I'm not doing the other one! :blink:

Archived