House Price Crash Forum

Exit Poll Shows Tories On 316, 10 Short Of Majority

bambam

HOLA441

Campbell says Miliband should still form govt on current exit poll figures because tories won't get a majority.

If the Tories got 316, they would. The DUP would join them, and don't forget Sinn Fein MPs don't turn up to vote, so that'll be 5 MPs that don't vote against govt.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Guest Jemmy Button

For months now, IMPO, BBC have been anti UKIP and Pro-Labour. I want UKIP to get a huge vote just to cheese off the BBC lot if nothing else.

The UKIP candidate in my constituency lives not far from me and he is a really lovely guy - but he had been bombarded with hate mail by, I suspect, a tiny but very vocal minority

I hope UKIP do well...

HOLA443

Are you making it up about Balls losing his seat - where did you hear that? I am watching the BBC so I doubt they will mention it as they seem to love him.

It would be a Portillo moment if he did.

Nightmare. Dont go Ed!

HPC is relying on you!!!

No say it aint so....aaaarrggh. My plans, my plans, my beautiful plans......

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I think they'll do well as a % of votes, but I'm not sure that will translate into many seats.

Democracy. ;)

That doesn't matter to much at this stage. A good number of second places with a handful of seats will leave Farage very happy.

There is already a swing of 7% from Labour to UKIP in the first Sunderland seat. UKIP are third just behind the Tories (not many in it) in the second declared seat..

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest Jemmy Button

I think they'll do well as a % of votes, but I'm not sure that will translate into many seats.

Democracy. ;)

Quite possibly. But I don't think the UKIP vote will go away (just like the SNP didn't.) That said, what I do not want is a Tory/UKIP love in...

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Kay Burley trying to talk about the exit poll as if it is an actual result, and just coming across as very weird, she seems agitated for some reason.....

I think she is normally like that? :lol:

Edit:

I have a bit of a crush on her. Never quiet sure whether she would make a good Dominatrix or whether that fierce outer shell hides a naughty girl who needs a good bottom spanking!? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by The Masked Tulip

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

If this exit poll is correct, I think the SNP have massively overplayed their hand and given a significant boost to the Tories south of the border

How is that bad for the SNP? This is the dream result by them as they'll be able to say that the Westminster government is illegitimate in Scotland.

HOLA4423
Guest Jemmy Button

If this exit poll is correct, I think the SNP have massively overplayed their hand and given a significant boost to the Tories south of the border

Au contraire, I think the SNP know exactly what they are doing. And good luck to them I say.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425