House Price Crash Forum

Exit Poll Shows Tories On 316, 10 Short Of Majority

Of course the 'What would have been' that no-one is talking about is the loss of Brown's old seat (AFAICT) to SNP.

Wonder why he stood down? Total chicken, spineless *****.

He stands banging about about fighting this + that and then when it comes to it, he just slinks off like the spineless, loser ***** he is.

+1

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an End milliband fan, but given his limitations I thought he had a more than creditable campaign.

If it was just Ed then Labour would not have such a problem.

There's only about a handful of Labour MP who turn up o nthe telly - Milliband, Brown, Mrs Brown, Harperson and, err, thats it.

Where are the up + comers? Where's the next leadership? Don't say chukkaukka.

All these selfish boomer and pensioner Tory voters will spend the next 10-20 years bleeding the NHS dry leaving the young with a massive ******ing bill to pick up, but no NHS to use themselves.

Hopefully they'll make a better go off reforming the NHS at the 2nd bite

I am going to disagree with you on that. I don't think that house prices are it. It is more to do with the stupid policies of Labour than with those of the Tories.... and the incredibly weak but arrogant Labour leadership.

So, no bubble, pensions cut, public sector pay cut. Who would have won?

People have just voted for the tory economic miracle.

That miracle being money printing, media propaganda and immigration.

I despair

More money Printing.

Morn jobs for the boys.

More debt.

More insane housing policies.

More Immigration.

More lining of their own pockets

Ord lining of the 1% ers pockets.

and that was no matter who won :lol:

bribes will be the order of the day if the current guess is correct...1 short for maj.

At least the party of no principles lost out large...the Lib Dems, including Bob around here. I know the Tory that got in...what an entitled **** he was...dislikable and entitled....but poor old Bob, the MP with some of the lowest expenses claims, tirelessly working for local issues, out because of the amaebas in the head of the party.

bribes will be the order of the day if the current guess is correct...1 short for maj.

At least the party of no principles lost out large...the Lib Dems, including Bob around here. I know the Tory that got in...what an entitled **** he was...dislikable and entitled....but poor old Bob, the MP with some of the lowest expenses claims, tirelessly working for local issues, out because of the amaebas in the head of the party.

Who's your new Tory mp, someone for me to dislike :-)

My returned labour mp is Rachel reeves, potential new labour leader!

Agreed. This is like 1982.

The Labour voter looked at those meant to be representing them and thought: 'WTF!'

The smug, North London elite are just as removed from the core Labour voter as Michael Foot.

Not being discussed at all on the BBC for obvious reasons but in England and Wales there has been a move to the right if you add together the Tory and UKIP vote.

In my view this is a rejection, amongst many, of Milibland's refusal to see any problem with immigration as much as worries about Labour's economic policies.

Also what is not being discussed regarding the collapse of the Lib vote is where the Liberal vote has gone - the turnout shows that those former Liberal voters did not stay at home nor did they move to Labour so... they have voted for either Tory, UKIP, Green or SNP. In the seats where they voted for UKIP or SNP that is a hell of a move from a Liberal mindset.

Maybe Bob should have stood up and said something these past 5 years?

Who's your new Tory mp, someone for me to dislike :-)

My returned labour mp is Rachel reeves, potential new labour leader!

the sweet sounding Will Quince

I don't know who's more deluded

The People of Scotland for believing the SNP's promises to "end austerity"

or

The People of Southern England for believing "there's been a recovery"

I'm Scottish and believe this result will be very bad for the UK and for Scotland. No one to restrain the Tories and I would expect they'll look to exact some sort of revenge on Scotland - Poll Tax trial anyone?

Maybe Bob should have stood up and said something these past 5 years?

surprisingly, the bit of the Colchester District I live in is not in the constituency...Bob is always in the papers fighting local causes, which is prolly why he has been a fixture for so long.

My Mp yesterday was Priti Patel....I have corresponded with her on ocassion, with an unsatisfactory reply, which I replied in detail as to why, to which she was too busy to respond..

still, expecting anything more was foolish of me.

We`ll see, voting only closed 30 minutes ago FFS!

How is that going for you?

Not that I trust your judgement less than I would a creche run by Jimmy Savile and Cyril Smith but your post had all the hallmarks of a classic HPC contra-indicator.

And I trust your judgement less than I would a creche run by Jimmy Savile and Cyril Smith.

Have to hope Osborne's miracle collapses while he is there to carry the can

Austerity has to start proper now. The deficit will need to be cut and an attempt at the debt. I am unsure why you are reacting so negatively to a Tory majority as it now gives the Tories the opportunity to make the cuts that a coalition with the Liberals stopped them doing.

Austerity has to start proper now. The deficit will need to be cut and an attempt at the debt. I am unsure why you are reacting so negatively to a Tory majority as it now gives the Tories the opportunity to make the cuts that a coalition with the Liberals stopped them doing.

Don't get me wrong I don't care which bunch of puppets Are elected. what I care about is how they have come about victory

Do you honestly believe that?