House Price Crash Forum
bambam

Exit Poll Shows Tories On 316, 10 Short Of Majority

There you go if these exit polls are true it means that people value their house prices above all else.

Bit of a shame for UKIP would have been nice to see 4-5 seats for all the bashing.

Seeing people bussed in and paid to follow their candidates and counter campaigning HNH etc made me feel sorry for them TBF

Would have majority of 2 with the 10 Lib Dems.

Bad news for a HPC.

Guessing another ConLib (+ some Ulster unionist parties) government then, actually it doesn't make any difference as whatever flavour the next government is it'll do it's best to prop-up house prices.

I think the Scots have shot themselves in the foot, if they thought voting SNP would give them more clout (banking on Mr Ed not winning quite enough seats elsewhere) they're wrong it'll leave them with none if the exit poll is correct.

Last thing we need is an emboldened Conservative party filling their boots - their jackboots.

Was hoping for something more hamstrung.

Means people have bought into the illusion. Ed has the Kinnock factor.

Unsurprised at the Lib Dems, always thought they'd get wiped out.

Paddy Ashdown is saying it's not going to happen. He reckons they will get way more than 10 seats.... Promising to consume his hat if it happens.

It may be a LUCKy coalition - Lib Unionist Conservative Kipper.

The Cons + DUP will be pretty close to a majority of 1, but the it will probably need Libs as a min to make it viable, and perhaps some UKIP support would work.

Paddy Ashdown is saying it's not going to happen. He reckons they will get way more than 10 seats.... Promising to consume his hat if it happens.

That'll be his SBS training then (if Bear Grylls is anything to go buy SAS training is drinking your own piss). ;)

Wonder Paddy Ashdown would have capitulated on tuition fees as quickly as Clegg did?

Guest Jemmy Button

I'd prefer to wait until the counts are actually counted. Not some speculative exit poll.

I'd prefer to wait until the counts are actually counted. Not some speculative exit poll.

by definition exit polls are not speculative

The media have done a good job getting the Con scum elected, i'll give them that.

The media have City of London Corporation has done a good job getting the Con scum elected, i'll give them that.

Next task: replacing Cameron with Johnson.

The BBC have just pointed out that the government Could be less stable than before, because the Tory-Lib Dem majority would be single fingers, compared to about 70 previously.

But they would have more legitimacy for doing what they want, rather than giving any sh*ts what the Lib Dems say.