House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Are Yorkie Bars Getting Harder On The Teeth?

In my early 20s I had a Yorkie Bar for breakfast most mornings. My particular favourite was the honeycomb ones. I genuinely don't think I've eaten a Yorkie for 10 years now. Apologies for the pointless post.

The last time the dentist stuck one of my crowns back on, he said "Don't go eating any Yorkie bars".

I had a Cadbury's Dairy Milk bar a little while back. WTF are those. Is that supposed to be chocolate?

It's the new and improved chocklate. (Also it is spelled differently, as it is new and improved). We asked 86 people in our chocklate head office, and 97% agreed it tasted good (compared to poo).

I had a Cadbury's Dairy Milk bar a little while back. WTF are those. Is that supposed to be chocolate?

It's all down to personal taste and what you're used to. I don't care if it's real chocolate or not, I like the taste.

maybe your fridge is too cold.

put your Yorkie bar in the microwave and eat it through a straw.

maybe your fridge is too cold.

put your Yorkie bar in the microwave and eat it through a straw.

Ideal for truckers with no teeth? :blink:

I attribute Yorkie bars for perpetrating one of the most impressive marketing gimmicks of all time. One that appealed irresistibly to boys and girls (and cross dressing lorry drivers in their droves).

One of my colleagues lives next to big bald trucker, who "thinks he wants to be a woman".

Ideal for truckers with no teeth? :blink:

Of course, its designed to be left on the dashboard where the suns rays will soften it up.

Its not for girls, or the fridge.

although a girl in the fridge leads me to other thoughts

Of course, its designed to be left on the dashboard where the suns rays will soften it up.

We don't want to experience your hobbies! I have some of ,my own!

I had one for the first time in several years a few weeks ago. I didn't notice it being any harder, but it was certainly a lot smaller. (Or maybe it was just far away.)

Belvoir letting agents?

Guest eight

One of my colleagues lives next to big bald trucker, who "thinks he wants to be a woman".

Why; does he have the body of a woman?

I had one for the first time in several years a few weeks ago. I didn't notice it being any harder, but it was certainly a lot smaller. (Or maybe it was just far away.)

girl or yorkie?

I attribute Yorkie bars for perpetrating one of the most impressive marketing gimmicks of all time. One that appealed irresistibly to boys and girls (and cross dressing lorry drivers in their droves).

image0754.jpg

Even more manly versions are available to a select few...

dhfgk5.jpg

From 70g to 46g since 2002. A far cry from Yorkie's glory days when the reason for existence was to offload a cocoa surplus. They couldn't pack enough in them.

There are three things you can be sure of in life; death, taxes and Nestle giving its customers the shaft.

On the topic of Nestle. Has anyone else had the misforture to try Quality Street recently?

Benefits Street would be more bloody like it.

maybe your fridge is too cold. put your Yorkie bar in the microwave and eat it through a straw.

I used to have some lorries with factory fitted fridge/freezers so lorry drivers must like stuff cold.

Bit miffed at the level of spec as well as the best I've come across on a car, factory fitted, is a tiny fridge in the centre console.

girl or yorkie?

The latter, sadly.

patient-yorkie-puppy-MO.jpg

From 70g to 46g since 2002. A far cry from Yorkie's glory days when the reason for existence was to offload a cocoa surplus. They couldn't pack enough in them.

There are three things you can be sure of in life; death, taxes and Nestle giving its customers the shaft.

Good to see some numbers on this. The ever shrinking nature of chocolate is really aggravating me. I am close to having to scoff two now. 45g iS NOT ENOUGH.

Good to see some numbers on this. The ever shrinking nature of chocolate is really aggravating me. I am close to having to scoff two now. 45g iS NOT ENOUGH.

Shrinking size and shrinking quality and a complete rip off. I avoid Canbury and Nestle like the plague.

Better to stick to the 85% cocoa solids bars - a) they aren't that expensive for the amount of chocolatey pleasure and b. they are actually good for for you.

Particularly when 20g of that is clay

Or, as it's Nestle, something slightly cheaper than clay with vague clay-like qualities.