House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geezer466

Ed's Tablet

If it is truly written by Labour then it would be in 30 different languages except English.

The small army of translators they would employ would overcome that obstacle..

For the love of god....I had to google this when I first heard about it as I was sure it was a wind up.

This is why I don't bother with all this politics lark. Just gets the ol blood pressure up.

Thankfully I've got an Autoblow 2 in the post so will have better things to think about in a couple of days.

They are trying to outdo each other in how lame they can be... a few days earlier, Cameron was going to legislate to stop him putting up taxes for 5 years! Imbeciles all; rather they treat us like fools.

They are trying to outdo each other in how lame they can be... a few days earlier, Cameron was going to legislate to stop him putting up taxes for 5 years! Imbeciles all; rather they treat us like fools.

Was going to say the same ,i get the feeling they all now know no one believes them

I think the foot soldiers all came back with the same message

Was going to say the same ,i get the feeling they all now know no one believes them

I think the foot soldiers all came back with the same message

widow tw@nky versus mother goose next on celebrity poll-idol on stilts reloaded and then some.

oh no it isn't!!!!!!

seriously, we would have more fun voting for these guys if they were doing the party political broadcast of it's a knockout.(jeremy...I have a job for you!!!! :D )

I can just see milliband dressed up in a penguin suit!!!

(actually the polish bloke who challenged farage to a duel might be onto something...but let's make it a bit amusing at least.)

....krypton factor is a bit too tough for them.

better still, make them do it in fancy dress.

milliband as wallace

ukip chumbawumba housing bloke is definitely dr evil from austin powers!!

According to a labour spokesman I heard on LBC today "carving the policies in stone doesn't mean Ed won't have to break them if necessary".

Dan Hodges recounts the last days of Ed:

Another Labour insider told of the scene in the press office when Miliband posed with the notorious Ed stone, the 8ft 6in slab of limestone upon which his six key election pledges were inscribed. When it appeared on TV, a press officer ‘started screaming. He stood in the office, just screaming over and over again at the screen. It was so bad they thought he was having a breakdown.

Shamelessly lifted from Guido Fawkes.

Any Labour supporter with a functioning brain must have at least cringed at the Ed Stone moment.

Just to prove labour cannot be trusted with your money or their own..... that delusions of grandeur tablet of eds cost £30,000......you couldn't make it up....what a waste. ;)

Just to prove labour cannot be trusted with your money or their own..... that delusions of grandeur tablet of eds cost £30,000......you couldn't make it up....what a waste.

Sounds implausibly high... source?

It would be fun to get estimates from other monumental masons to see if Ed was wasteful and overpaid for it.

I don't see how £30k could have been within legal limits when other election expenses are taken into account.

It would be fun to get estimates from other monumental masons to see if Ed was wasteful and overpaid for it.

I don't see how £30k could have been within legal limits when other election expenses are taken into account.

The £30k will be an ad. agency. The stone, and the intern who hacked at it, were the loose change.