House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlueCat

The Heaviest Suicide Note In History?

Crediting him with the ability to think is being rather generous.

I know, but all the same. Surely when politicians have some big plan like this they at least ask a few people around the office what they think? It took me precisely a minute to think up half a dozen one liners taking the p1ss out of the idea, and it's not like I'm even that into politics.

I thought, if he's got high profile commitments to communicate, then it was an interesting idea.

However he could have as easily put them on a poster campaign and looked less silly.

Cameron's "we're all in this together" spiel now rings as false, and he doesn't need a carved stone for us to hold him to account for it.

I know, but all the same. Surely when politicians have some big plan like this they at least ask a few people around the office what they think? It took me precisely a minute to think up half a dozen one liners taking the p1ss out of the idea, and it's not like I'm even that into politics.

The election campaign by all parties is childish and demeans the UK internationally, I think.

And I find them all to be intensely, patronising.

None have given any idea as to what they will do if in Government.

I will vote, but I've no enthusiasm for it.

Edited by LiveinHope

I've voted in every election and referendum since I qualified to vote. I am seriously considering not bothering this time. I cannot choose between the lesser of all the evils.

Just vote for a minor party/independent? The more vote against LIBLABCON the more the chance of an overhaul of FPTP in time...

The problem is they are not pledges but vague bits of waffle. The LibDems made a clear pledge before the last election, no tuition fees, and have been held to account for breaking it. Things like "immigration controls", well they already exist so they can tick that.