House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Banner

Cameron, The Ultimate Career Politician.

And just think... if he gets ousted, they want to replace him with... Boris Johnson.

Looks like you'll probably be voting UKIP for at least one more election cycle after this one.

Lovely freudian slip from Camoron - revealing the true identity which he hides cunningly under his politician veneer.

More of a career politician than Miliband? He's the third generation of Milibands who have been touting their version of socio-neoliberal-marxism around Europe. He is like one of those intergenerational benefit claimants everyone likes to hate. Or Clegg for that matter. None of them have done a days graft in their lives.

More of a career politician than Miliband? He's the third generation of Milibands who have been touting their version of socio-neoliberal-marxism around Europe. He is like one of those intergenerational benefit claimants everyone likes to hate. Or Clegg for that matter. None of them have done a days graft in their lives.

I agree, he's almost as bad, which is why I have voted for Farage.

Politicians rarely make verbal slips like that. They do now and then but it's very rare especially during election time.

He was speaking to a crowd of youngsters and knowing he was on camera. He could just as easily be trying to imply to his young audience that to get on you have to vote conservative - career defining. It would be untrue of course but what do you expect.

If it was intentional he would know it would be published/reported and it would be typical.

Edited by billybong

Politicians rarely make verbal slips like that. They do now and then but it's very rare especially during election time.

He was speaking to a crowd of youngsters and knowing he was on camera. He could just as easily be trying to imply to his young audience that to get on you have to vote conservative - career defining. It would be untrue of course but what do you expect.

If it was intentional he would know it would be published/reported and it would be typical.

I also don't think it was a verbal slip. He is too focused and he is thinking ahead before he speaks, as far as I can tell.

When I heard it I thought 'Career defining' as in 'your futures, and then also 'the country's future'

I am sure he wasn't thinking about his career, the election has no real impact upon his career as he will have a career irrespective of power.

Edited by LiveinHope

I am sure the campaign is tiring for the David - long journeys, lines to remember, early starts, late nights etc.

---

I watched that clip a few times, especially around the split second after the "career" word was said.

Those people in that group are either asleep, not paying attention, or were placed on later via a green screen.. I am sure if I was there I would have raised an eyebrow or even burst out laughing.

You watch those young people.... just starring into the void.....

Well these people will vote for Cameron...

Edited by 200p

I am sure the campaign is tiring for the David - long journeys, lines to remember, early starts, late nights etc.

---

I watched that clip a few times, especially around the split second after the "career" word was said.

Those people in that group are either asleep, not paying attention, or were placed on later via a green screen.. I am sure if I was there I would have raised an eyebrow or even burst out laughing.

You watch those young people.... just starring into the void.....

Well these people will vote for Cameron...

I am afraid that many in the UK are numb and staring emotionless into the void. To find an inspired youth / population you need to go to a country with opportunity, where an individual's work advances them and the growing economy ensures tomorrow is a better day, even if today, the starting point is low. I can't even see a pinprick of light at the end of the UK tunnel.

Edited by LiveinHope

Ooppps I just re-read that.

*Staring into the void.

---

I can't even see a pinprick of light at the end of the UK tunnel.

Everyone has to make their own journey to survive - you'll get there.

Ooppps I just re-read that.

*Staring into the void.

---

I can't even see a pinprick of light at the end of the UK tunnel.

Everyone has to make their own journey to survive - you'll get there.

I was thinking more for the youth, I can't see much future for them at the moment.