House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
interestrateripoff

Cameron There Is No Money Left I Never Want To Go Back There Again

Just listening to Cameron on this leadership debate and he produced the note left in the Treasury stating that there was no money and that he made difficult decisions, I presume do I borrow £150bn this year or £151bn.... Considering there is no money this ConLib coalition has certainly helped to increase the national debt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2015-32519586

Cameron produces 'no money left' note
Posted at 20:11

The prime minister moves the debate to what he says the Conservatives have achieved. He says they have created two million jobs. But David Dimbleby takes him back to the proposals on child benefit. Mr Cameron says he "rejected" the proposals to cut child benefit.

But the PM shifts the debate again, saying there was no money left when he entered No 10. And he produces the infamous note left by the Labour Treasury Minister Liam Byrne, telling his successor there's no money left.

http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/334/uk-economy/uk-national-debt/

uk-net-borrowing-percent-gpd-600x447.png

net-borrowing-96-12-600x531.png

It reminded me of Norman Wisdom, "but Mr Grimshaw, I've got the paper." Breathtakingly weak.

And some of the lines coming out now are choice. "That's the problem with coalition, we didn't quite win the election."

Uh huh.

They've all had the same coach!

"Let me answer that directly..."

No please don't. I asked the question so you can leave the room and chat with the cleaner in the loo.

"I think you raise a very important point....."

Thanks for the pat on the head.

"I'd like to address you directly...."

Whatever you do get the ferk on with it and stop buying think time.

And every single one of them whether leaders or otherwise uses bouncing hand gestures timed with their speech as a coping mechanism that gives away the fact that they're shitting themselves.

Amateurish considering they're in the biggest public speaking job in the country.

They've all had the same coach!

"Let me answer that directly..."

No please don't. I asked the question so you can leave the room and chat with the cleaner in the loo.

"I think you raise a very important point....."

Thanks for the pat on the head.

"I'd like to address you directly...."

Whatever you do get the ferk on with it and stop buying think time.

And every single one of them whether leaders or otherwise uses bouncing hand gestures timed with their speech as a coping mechanism that gives away the fact that they're shitting themselves.

Amateurish considering they're in the biggest public speaking job in the country.

The worst one is "We've been very clear on this..."

Normally a response to questions about cuts.

The audience seem to have bought the idea that the coalition have got rid of over-spending.

Well if your going to tell a lie tell a big one.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/the_big_lie.html

As Hitler wrote in his 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf (James Murphy translation, page 134):

"
n the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes."

It's all a magic show, but the audience is getting restless, at the back of their minds they're starting to think about asking for the admission charge back.

Are these seriously the best people we have to potentially lead our (once) great country?!

I despair.

You mean is this the best advertisement PPE Oxford.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband

In 1989, Miliband gained four A Levels – in Mathematics (A), English (A), Further Mathematics (B) and Physics (B) – and entered the University of Oxford where he read Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Corpus Christi College. In his first year, he was elected JCR President, leading a student campaign against a rise in rent charges. In his second year he dropped philosophy, and was awarded an upper second class Bachelor of Arts degree. He went on to graduate from the London School of Economics with a Master of Science in Economics.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cameron#Education

Cameron began his Bachelor of Arts studies in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE) at Brasenose College, Oxford.[36] His tutor, Professor Vernon Bogdanor, described him as "one of the ablest"[37] students he has taught, with "moderate and sensible Conservative" political views.[10]

Clegg is Cambridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Clegg#Education

He spent a gap year working as a skiing instructor in Austria, before going on to Cambridge University in 1986, where he studied Archaeology and Anthropology at Robinson College.[30]

It's an Oxbridge debating society, the best in the country.

Are these seriously the best people we have to potentially lead our (once) great country?!

I despair.

No they are the best in the opinion of those who are actually in charge of the country.

They are here to manage us.