House Price Crash Forum
Boughtin95

This Could Cause More Than An Hpc

The Israelis are rattling their sabres, if this really kicks off I think the HPC won't be too far behind it!

Mind you, I don't think buying a house will be high on anyones agenda if WW3 starts. :ph34r:

Quote:

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has instructed the IDF to prepare for the possibility of a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities by the end of March 2006, the Sunday Times reported.

According to the British newspaper said that the order was relayed to the army after intelligence officials warned the government that Iran has already activated uranium enrichment facilities hidden at civilian locations.

...defense officials told the British newspaper [the Times] that should the army's plan of attack be approved, Israel would make use of both air and ground forces in order to strike at several nuclear targets in a bid to hamper Iran's nuke program by several years.

The Sunday Times estimated that elite IDF forces and F-15 fighter jets, which can reach Iran and return to Israel without refueling, will take part in a future strike.

Sorry I don't have a link to the ST quote but here are a couple of others:

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLa...3182412,00.html

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=47848

From the first link:

PM Sharon orders IDF to prepare for attack on Iran's nuclear facilities by end of March 2006.........Israeli defense source {told} the Sunday Times Israel was concerned about the prospect of such satellite providing Teheran with early warning regarding an Israeli strike.

:blink::unsure::blink::(:huh::blink:

There's a logic flaw here. I hope I don't have to tell you what that normally means.

Sharon orders IDF to prepare for attack on Iran's nuclear facilities by end of March 2006 ........

Must be a coincidence that the Iranian Oil Bourse will start trading ...... in early March ...... Time to see "Iraq 2 - The Sequel"

Is it just me or does anybody else think the new President of Iran is actually a double agent working for the USA ??

Is it just me or does anybody else think the new President of Iran is actually a double agent working for the USA ??

I wouldn't say I think that but the thought has certainly occured to me. :ph34r:

What makes people think this will cause a war or even WW3?

They did it to Iraq back in 1981. Nothing serious came of that. In fact they probably did the world a favour.

As for Ahmadinejad, he just expresses fairly normal "moderate muslim" opinions.

Let's hope war does not happen but if it does I think IRs will be pushed to the floor to keep up the global economy. Of course, we will have lots of people wearing khaki!

I have a feeling there will be a little "accident" just before this kicks off in order to try and justify military action to the people.watch this space.....we know the game but it'll be amusing to watch the sheep fall for it again.

I wrote about this on a post some months ago.

Well looks like Israel have been stockpiling for it!

From earlier this year:

The Pentagon notified Congress on Tuesday of a proposed sale to Israel of 100 laser-guided GBU-28 bombs that are capable of penetrating 90 feet below ground and destroying a bunker encased in 30 feet of concrete.

The 2-ton weapon could be carried on the U.S.-built F-15 aircraft in Israel's possession. The conventional bunker buster, which is not nuclear, was first used in the first Persian Gulf War in 1991.

The Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency said Israel had requested the purchase of the bombs from the Lockheed Martin Corp. for $30 million.

The end of March 2006 is really significant 'astrologically' too!!

It is what I based my Stockmarket Crash prediction on and the onset of the really big slide of the UK HPC!

Mid March - early April 2006

Amazing coincidence that the Israelis also mention "end of March"!

What makes people think this will cause a war or even WW3?

Errr . . . . . maybe because RUSSIA is providing all the planning and technical expertise!

They will loosing $Mill/Billions???? in sales!

Errr . . . . . maybe because RUSSIA is providing all the planning and technical expertise!

Same situation with France in 81. Can you really imagine Russia starting a war over this?

Two comments:

1. Ya mein Fuhrer!

2. Does Jonathan Cainer know this?

LOL

Are you being 'clever' with a subtle hint towards Hitler and the Nazis obsession with all things astrological - or are you calling me a Nasti?

Who is J.Cainer - an Israeli ??

Same situation with France in 81. Can you really imagine Russia starting a war over this?

Nostradamus

"Third World War will be fought against Russian/Muslim Alliance"

I don't think they will be directly involved.....at a guess I would think they would be very vocally opposed,and if things get nasty then maybe put an oil embargo on the US....that would drive up the price of crude for the worlds largets user,and cripple them financially.....with possibly a consequence of US also invading venezuala to grab their oil.

would not be particularly smart as this will just worsen ill-feeling towards the US from other areas.

all the time this is happening,russia will be coining it in from rocketing crude and gold prices.

the US may well win the war,but they will be a crippled country economically if this scenario were to happen.

It is what I based my Stockmarket Crash prediction on and the onset of the really big slide of the UK HPC!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

And March has 31 days next year, how mad is that? Must mean David Icke will bomb Iran with exploding dog sh1t?

Mentalist.

The Sunday Times estimated that elite IDF forces and F-15 fighter jets, which can reach Iran and return to Israel without refueling, will take part in a future strike.

how are they going to fly over other countries airspace without being intercepted?

how are they going to fly over other countries airspace without being intercepted?

dont worry about that american will say they can

The Yanks will jam what needs to be jammed.

The Iranians have a fair bit of modern German radar plus several Naval Orions which fly over the Gulf. Otherwise, their stuff is pretty dated and Iran is sodding big. The Israelis will probably set their transpoders to give off commerical aircraft signals and then fly low, low, low on route before coming up and confusing the feck out of the Iranians.

The diplomatic issue is simple - how on earth does Israel fly over Iraq and get away with it. They could have in the days of Saddam but saying that the US and Britain does not see them will be a joke. They probably will go over Jordan and Kuwait with those countries, and other Gulf States, stamping their feet publicly afterwards but thanking the Israelis in private. Not many Arabs want the Persians with an atom bomb. There is actually a lot of distrust and hatred between Iran and the Arab nations.

Guest Riser

Well looks like Israel have been stockpiling for it!

From earlier this year:

I suspect the most significant event around March 2006 and the real motivation behind this is the opening of an Iranian Exchange trading crude in Euro's depriving the Dollar of its reserve currency status. The Israli's will do as their masters dictate, as Blair knows only too well :ph34r:

dont worry about that american will say they can

errr, you might find that they have defence treaties with Turkey, which borders both the med and Iran.

However, if they were gonna attack Iran, which I seriously doubt, it would be fairly unusual to give a British newspaper 6 months advance warning.

Also, you have to work out where the nuclear kit is before you can bomb it. I do not think anyone is too sure about that. Irak was building a clonking great reactor which was probably a bit easier to find.

Finally, I would not look for a direct corelation between Israel/Iran and house prices. It seems even more far fetched than this site usually does.

I've been half expecting an attack some time in April. As others have pointed out, it may be to do with Iran starting to trade oil in Euros rather than dollars. One of the reasons America is so wealthy is because the dollar is a strong currency. It gains much of its strength from the demand for dollars from countries who need this currency to trade in oil. Iran's actions will be seen as hostile by the U.S.

The thing is, the US and UK need another reason to attack Iran. They need to invent some scenario that will gain the approval of the public so they are going for the nuclear excuse. "Unless we attack Iran they will fire an atomic bomb at us."

Unfortunately this is the way governments work. I am not saying that an attack is definite. I know about as much about it as Fred Dibnah but it is a serious possibility because it mirrors closely the build up to the attack on Iraq.

I wish the public would be less believing of government spin but as with house price boom statistics, the public love to believe them. It makes many of them feel all sexy and righteous. But the reason they like it might be because subconsciously they know violent action is needed to keep them wealthier than the Arabs. Pretty selfish if true.