House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Bear

Ballot Monkeys - Anyone Else Watch It?

On channel 4 10 pm - four parties' battle buses - general p*sstake on the lines of Twenty-Twelve. Well worth a watch on catch-up. C, L, LD and UKIP - shame they didn't chuck the Greens in too.

Watched it tonight. Has the brilliant Ben Miller in it.

Quite funny. Not a must-see. But I guess the script is being written very last-minute as it's incredibly current.

"Don't you believe that Ed Miliband can be Prime Minister?"

"(pause) Yes. We just don't believe that Ed can.. become.. Prime Minister"

;)

(Labour Battlebus) 'And if they're Bangladeshi make sure you get the dad, because he'll be the one with all the votes.' (Pause). 'And I didn't say that!'

Pretty poor tonight.

Looks like they used all their best jokes for the first episode.

True, not as good as before but I found the scenes on the liberal democrat bus achingly funny, particularly the interplay between Ben Miller's character and his research assistant.

True, not as good as before but I found the scenes on the liberal democrat bus achingly funny, particularly the interplay between Ben Miller's character and his research assistant.

"If that nun had gone to the Daily Mail we would have been toast".

The running jokes are very funny with the Lib Dems as well - the latest polls and the search for coverage in the papers. The assistant is very easy on the eye.

392496.jpg