House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R K

Grant Shapps Is A Sock Puppet

Is there no beginning to these men's talents?

Discuss.

p.s. I have no idea what a sock puppet is but apparently he/they is/are one or control one

You're a big papier mache cartoon head RK...people in fibre glass heads shouldn't throw stones :lol:

Oh and wtf is this thread about...I feel I am missing some vital information :unsure:

P

I did momentarily contemplate the moral dichotomy implicit in your observation, but since it sounded like some form of onanist tendency on balance I thought it might be a bit of a laugh to post it anyway.

I am shocked, shocked that Grant Shapps has been using multiple pseudonyms for personal gain. Again.

Basically Cameron lacks judgement about people. He simply can't read them can he.

Etonian problem. Never experienced the Shapps types of the world. Cameron is a lamb to the slaughter.

Again, Shapps will be fine in the short term. He hasn't done anything illegal and Cameron can't be seen sacking someone this close to an election. If EA Dave gets kicked out of Downing Street this time then I imagine his successor will demote Shapps.

Something about that man that doesn't ring true, I can't put my finger on it, something not quite right....to be truthful it is one of the main reasons why I can no longer support a party that supports him.....not an asset a liability......can't think of one good thing he has done to improve our country and the people that live in it....all you ever get is smarmy grins and defensive behaviour.

Something about that man that doesn't ring true, I can't put my finger on it, something not quite right....to be truthful it is one of the main reasons why I can no longer support a party that supports him.....not an asset a liability......can't think of one good thing he has done to improve our country and the people that live in it....all you ever get is smarmy grins and defensive behaviour.

Jeffrey Archer reincarnate. He'll be in prison one day, but we'll probably have to suffer a few more years of him first.

Nick Clegg, on Sky News a minute ago...... "I'm prepared to believe that the edits were made by someone else, Michael Green for instance".

LOL. Reading other reporting it seems the press have little doubt it is Michael Green himself.

I just don't know what makes a two bit internet con artist so highly regarded by the political class, god knows what the rest are really like.

Nick Clegg, on Sky News a minute ago...... "I'm prepared to believe that the edits were made by someone else, Michael Green for instance".

Turns out things are a bit murkier than they first appear: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11555267/Wikipedia-administrator-who-accused-Grant-Shapps-of-editing-pages-of-Tory-rivals-is-Liberal-Democrat-activist.html

The Wikipedia administrator who accused the Tory co-chairman, Grant Shapps, of creating a fake identity on the online encyclopedia to boost his reputation is a leading activist in the Liberal Democrats, the Telegraph can reveal.

Richard Symonds admitted today that he had been “chastised” by other administrators at Wikipedia for not checking with more people before banning a user who he claims is Mr Shapps, or someone working for him.

Mr Symonds also admitted that he had briefed The Guardian newspaper, which broke the alleged story yesterday.