House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knock out johnny

Katie Hopkins - Is She Trolling? Poeing? Right? Wrong? Evil? Misquoted? Misunderstood? - Discuss

Wow, that's a 'can of worms'

CanOWorms.jpg

I hate to say it... but she's right. :ph34r: Eeeeek!

If the people of the country had any loyalty to their own country/history they would stay.... and fight for it! The fact that we have given them 'a way out' means they don't stand and fight... they just run away.

We are causing their deaths just by taking them in. If they were returned ASAP then they would soon stop coming over and so, stop dying... in the sea, anyway.

They built their countries on islamic totalitarianism, then they have to live by it! We don't want it 'over here' thank you very much.

They had their chance when the USA 'liberated them' and what did they do? Back-stab, cowardice and betrayal. They didn't point out the killers in their midst, they just covered for them, helped them and then played the victims.... well they're victims now (from the same people they covered for).

There's a reason you don't see many evil, lying, traitorous scum walking around, it's because, as history shows. They get killed.

Give 'em each an AK47 and 100 rounds and send them back again.

Then again I could be wrong, and we can all sit around a burning Europe singing multicultural, ethnically correct songs together.... well apart from the muslims, because that's Haram.

Her latest Sun column, in which she compared migrants to “cockroaches”, was published hours before the weekend capsizing of a fishing vessel packed with migrants, with the latest reports suggesting the death toll could reach 950.

Bad timing.

The public lose their ability to think objectively after a major emotive media event.

Not many problems with thousands of people dying every year trying to escape the former eastern bloc...they knew they would die.

In the long run it saved lives.

Ironically the humanitarian thing to do would be to sink a few boats and have heavy armed patrols.

She seems to be generating some hate whoever she is. Did she cut someones head off or burn someone alive? Oh, no, I see. She just said some words.

She seems to be generating some hate whoever she is. Did she cut someones head off or burn someone alive? Oh, no, I see. She just said some words.

Yep, some words that 'they' can't argue against, so lets just shout racist, islamophobe and bigot. They don't/can't/won't debate what she has to say, They only try to destroy her.

Yes she may be wrong, but nobody has said why she is wrong. 10 to save 100, 100 to save 1000, 1000 to save a million etc. etc.

She's the authentic voice of the proles; bit like UKIP.

Proles aren't actually supposed to speak for themselves according to the Left Intelligentsia; that being the job of the Vanguard (on their behalf).

Down with the vanguardist intellectuals

The proletariat need no leaders.

Leaders only flourish on the ignorance of their followers.

There's a lot of offence going around at the moment.

Not against the rapes, killings, beheadings, amputations, honour killings, FGM, acid attacks, the burning of churches, the ethnic cleansing of Christians throughout the middle east, the selling of slaves, the taking of sex slaves, the burka, forced marriage, decapitations and honour killings.... The killing of politicians, bloggers, writers, cartoonists, shop keepers, Catholic priests, school children, teachers. but oh no....

Just against anybody who stands up and says 'this is wrong'.

Can I confess to not having a clue who Katy Hopkins is or why I should find her views whether vile or wonderful of any interest at all.

BTW worth noting that everyone seems more worked up about what she said about the sinking of the migrant boat than about the actual event itself. It is almost as though Hopkins at least cares enough about the dead to despise them while those who are after her blood regard the corpses floating in the Med as just an excuse for another good old PC witch hunt

Can I confess to not having a clue who Katy Hopkins is or why I should find her views whether vile or wonderful of any interest at all.

shes that women off telly.

Hopkins at least cares enough about the dead to despise them while those who are after her blood regard the corpses floating in the Med as just an excuse for another good old PC witch hunt

That's the rub, she doesn't despise them, (why would she?) She despises the ignorance of the Europe for not realising what would happen when ISIS crushed the Middle east population up into the Med. So the EU, they sit back with this big crisis on their hands... It's by their own making, It's no surprise.

Now I don't mind the bloke next door, yes he's got a nice rottweiler and his missus although on the game, with a smack habit, is a really nice person.

But don't want them in my fridge, sat on my sofa and watching my TV when I get home. Do I?

That's the difference, I $hit in my bed, so be it.... I then come into your bed room and flick my $hit around the walls... well that's not cricket. Is it? While crying that every body hates me!

Well I'm not surprised.

Can I be the only person to have opened this thread wondering what on earth poeing is?

I assumed it was writing poetry whilst on the toilet but I might be wrong.

I didn't actually read the title, but yes, poeing is a new on on me.

Seems it's like trolling, but actually having a 'real' viewpoint. So not trolling, but rather just stating the bleedin' obvious.

It's great isn't it. she gets the real death threats in the post and everybody else sees her comment as a parody of herself before she had anything to say.

See who you can't criticise. Then you know, who has the power.

BTW worth noting that everyone seems more worked up about what she said about the sinking of the migrant boat than about the actual event itself. It is almost as though Hopkins at least cares enough about the dead to despise them while those who are after her blood regard the corpses floating in the Med as just an excuse for another good old PC witch hunt

See this right here is the problem, people commenting and having opinions on things they don't have a full understanding of. That's not a personal attack on you stormymonday_2011.

She wrote the article before that boat was sunk, bad timing but she wrote nothing about a sinking boat. She didn't say boats should be sunk, just that the policy should be to stick a gun boat in the water to basically stop people getting on boats in the first place. Under the current system, where we take all and sundry in then it's encouraging people to take the risks.

I'm not defending her (or against here, a neutral position) but her comments about cockroaches were in the context of them being survivors, sounds bizarre but a positive/descriptive statement even though any mention of cockroaches is generally negative. It's unfortunate that the standard bearer for post-nuclear holocaust survical is a nasty looking insect, rather than a fluffy kitten.

See this right here is the problem, people commenting and having opinions on things they don't have a full understanding of. That's not a personal attack on you stormymonday_2011.

She wrote the article before that boat was sunk, bad timing but she wrote nothing about a sinking boat. She didn't say boats should be sunk, just that the policy should be to stick a gun boat in the water to basically stop people getting on boats in the first place. Under the current system, where we take all and sundry in then it's encouraging people to take the risks.

I'm not defending her (or against here, a neutral position) but her comments about cockroaches were in the context of them being survivors, sounds bizarre but a positive/descriptive statement even though any mention of cockroaches is generally negative. It's unfortunate that the standard bearer for post-nuclear holocaust survical is a nasty looking insect, rather than a fluffy kitten.

Point taken and I have to confess I have not read Hopkins article but the issue I was pointing out is that some people seem more outraged by Hopkins comments than the actual circumstances that led to 700 plus people drowning.

BTW taking to the sea as a migrant has always been a bit of a risky venture. I had a quick look at the 19th century statistics for transatlantic passenger ships and found that they sunk with monotonous frequency taking many European emigrants bound for the Americas with them. Somewhat in the region of 150 went down in the period 1840-1879 alone.

She's as mad as the Australian PM.... :lol:

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott says there is a way to put an end to the tragic deaths of migrants making the perilous journey from North Africa to Europe.

His advice to the European Union: Follow Australia’s example and send the boats back.

“We have got hundreds, maybe thousands of people drowning in the attempts to get from Africa to Europe,” Mr. Abbott said on Tuesday. The “only way you can stop the deaths is in fact to stop the boats,” he said.

Source :- http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/australian-pms-solution-to-ending-deaths-of-migrants-at-sea/article24044769/

Australia is running a public campaign that aims to send a strong message to would-be asylum-seekers arriving by boat: “No way: you will not make Australia home,” reads the poster that has been translated in to 17 languages. A message is also being sent to ethnic communities inside Australia: “If your family and friends get on a boat without a visa, they will not end up in Australia,” an English-language poster reads.

That's strange????? Looks like Australia doesn't want them.. islamophobes!