House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Si1

Vote Blair Get Brown. Now, Vote Cameron Get Green. Michael Green

The same odious choice faces the uk electorate. How sad it's come around so soon a 2nd time.

My missive is merely observing that the Cameron conservative project, and additionally the coalition project, have been hijacked by self regarding nobodies, Grant Schapps, sorry Michael Green, being their poster boy. They've the social values and political commitment of dog dirt. At least they don't claim to have a moral compass. Further allies they have include the hands off our land campaign by the torygraph. They've treated power (that they didn't win themselves) as a right to promote their narrow self interest and disregard the greater good. I strongly suspect that they are the prime reason that, for example, electoral boundary reform didn't go through, pressuring Cameron.

I'm almost speechless, I really am.

Edited by Si1

Of course the public sector and it's unions will have a field day. At least the post office is private now.

I expect NHS incomes to go even more mental under sturgeon.