House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Japan Has A Game Show Where You Have To Try And Do Karaoke While Being Pleasured

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/of-course-japan-has-a-game-show-where-you-have-to-try-and-do-karaoke-while-being-pleasured-10181453.html

While the UK still plugs away with Take Me Out and First Dates, Japan is forging a head in the reality contest genre with Sing What Happens Next, a game show in which men must attempt to give a note perfect rendition of various karaoke hits whilst being pleasured heartily.

It's like the seedier cousin of that

, and is broadcast on a Japanese adult channel.

The link isn't working at the Indy, but if you search you can find it on the net. Not sure if this is a spoof or if this is genuine, anyone in Japan to confirm?

For several years two of the top shows in Japan have been where men dress up as women and are voted on how genuine they look by women. The winner of each show getting to date some Japanese heart-throb singer or actor.

How bizarre is that?

Good enough for them.

Does Chris Tarrant still do his patronising chortle filled show of the funny foreigners, doing funny things, on their funny foreign TV shows?

Not sure if it's been filed under wacist or British TV has degenerated to the point of converging with it.

Does Chris Tarrant still do his patronising chortle filled show of the funny foreigners, doing funny things, on their funny foreign TV shows?

Not sure if it's been filed under wacist or British TV has degenerated to the point of converging with it.

Shocked that the 'trannie go on a date with a bloke from a boy band' show hasn't caught on here in the UK. Do British men only feel happy dressing up as women when it is in situation comedy?

Shocked that the 'trannie go on a date with a bloke from a boy band' show hasn't caught on here in the UK. Do British men only feel happy dressing up as women when it is in situation comedy?

No it's just that Katie Price has cornered the market.

I went on a stag-do once and the bar was playing some japanese import DVDs that were basically sex olympics, it was VERY bizzare and mostly censored with pixels but one 'event' was a guy up on a platform suspended by a crane trying to land his 'man batter' on girls below.

It stuck in my mind....

Er... On the internet once... Er, I came across a video that purported to be a game show of 1 bloke and 6 women, the contestant had to look at the vaginas of the women and decide on the one he would shag. The main theme of the contest was that one of the women was his mother and another was his sister!

You didn't win, if incest prevailed. He only found out after the shagging.

I would post a link, but I won't in-case I get locked up. :D

Er... On the internet once... Er, I came across a video that purported to be a game show of 1 bloke and 6 women, the contestant had to look at the vaginas of the women and decide on the one he would shag. The main theme of the contest was that one of the women was his mother and another was his sister!

You didn't win, if incest prevailed. He only found out after the shagging.

I would post a link, but I won't in-case I get locked up. :D

I think I might have seen this, is the presenter Jeremy Kyle?

I went on a stag-do once and the bar was playing some japanese import DVDs that were basically sex olympics, it was VERY bizzare and mostly censored with pixels but one 'event' was a guy up on a platform suspended by a crane trying to land his 'man batter' on girls below.

It stuck in my mind....

Oh, so it's alright for the Japanese but when an Englishman tries the same from a balcony in the Arndale Centre...mutter...grumble...