House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

A Top Tip For The Politicians, If They Want To Win The Election - Grow A Beard.

miliband.png

Look how out of touch they are. We don't want to see their familes and their big kitchens, leading a "normal" life. We need BEARDS. BIG BURLY HAIRY BEARDS!

Why aren't there more politicians with facial hair?

Jul 2014

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/fashion-and-style/10970938/Why-arent-there-more-politicians-with-facial-hair.html

You could pay for a transplant, or rub whiskey on your stubble - Hurry, you've only got a few weeks left or you'll miss the beard!

If you're an adult human with no beard, you are one or more of

1. a female
  2. a fraud
  3. a victim of a medical condition

Men who shave are just inferior substitutes for a woman.

That might burger up any party's PC "women's quota"!

I know why beards are so popular... You see people wielding beards on the TV all the time. Normally in the news, holding a knife to some poor soul trussed up like a chicken, ready for the slaughter. That's power!

It's a bellwether, of how far our leftist media are pushing the 'islam is right' cause.

Terrible I know. but monkey see, monkey do.

.... think about it.

300-movie-gerard-butler-leonidas-243143-

Youtube is also full of videos that are recently published with the title - "how to grow a hipster beard"

The razor manufacturers have priced themselves out of the market?

Cameron & Osborne havent started shaving yet which counts them out by default.

That pic of facial hair progression is false. Nearly everyone I knew in the 70s had a beard, even the women.

... that is what she is hoping ...

bill_hillary_rect.jpg

Theyve got the John and Yoko thing going on there havent they

John-Lennon-Yoko-Ono.jpg

I don't know......but the role of men in society has been changing over recent years, rightly or wrongly......the hunter gatherer, head of the family, sole income provider, ownership of their spouse...what they say goes etc etc.

Are men becoming more feminine or women becoming more masculine?....far more pressures on men today than ever before, they can no longer be expected to do everything that is expected from them on their own, they now need female help to succeed.......what are women looking for?...... .interesting topic......

Forget the grey vote, go for the beard vote!

They are at critical mass, and women love them beards!

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/death-of-the-hipster-why-london-decided-to-move-on-from-beards-beanies-and-fixie-bikes-10178615.html

I thought we had reached peak beard in the middle of last year?! A fashion journalist told me so, so it must be true.

Love the idea that the hipster beard is a HPI phenomenon - young men stuck in an eternal childhood living at home with their parents and with no hope of owning their own home, of course they are going to try to enhance their sense of masculinity through superficial appearance, it's obvious when you think about it.

I thought we had reached peak beard in the middle of last year?! A fashion journalist told me so, so it must be true.

Love the idea that the hipster beard is a HPI phenomenon - young men stuck in an eternal childhood living at home with their parents and with no hope of owning their own home, of course they are going to try to enhance their sense of masculinity through superficial appearance, it's obvious when you think about it.

It's not really HPI, it's that they're all now so androgynous it's the only way for anyone to distinguish the males from the females.

Caught a glimpse of Masterchef the other day and saw this guy - he epitomises the worst of the hipster facial hair styles, imo. I imagine he plays fixie polo at the weekends.

206683.jpg

I'm coming round to the idea. I think I'm going to grow a beard.... it's a journey for everyman, once in his life...

^hehe Maybe the report was commissioned by a razor manufacturer.

I've noticed that a lot of the recent news articles about hipster beards are negative or they are "trying to call the top" without much success. I guess it's like a parallel to newspapers always being bullish on house prices because their advertisers are Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers and Banks.

Advertising revenue that also goes to newspapers, are from Razor manufacturers. (I haven't grown a beard yet)

Image3.png