House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fru-gal

Labour To Burst Luxury London Property Bubble Just As 8,000 S*****y Pads Go On Sale

I don't know why any of the papers bother with padding out the electioneering with a feeble excuse for a story right at the moment.

They might as well just knock out single-page editions saying "VOTE TORY" or "VOTE LABOUR" followed by "BAD SHIT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T"

I don't know why any of the papers bother with padding out the electioneering with a feeble excuse for a story right at the moment.

They might as well just knock out single-page editions saying "VOTE TORY" or "VOTE LABOUR" followed by "BAD SHIT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T"

If you vote Labour, or go to Z'ha'dum you will die.

That`s it in a nutshell, won`t work this time though. Miliband might scrape in, but the SNP will be controlling his strings if he does.

I dunno - as far as scaring the hoi polloi into voting Tory, I'm not sure this is going to do it!

If we don't support Luxury Property how are the rest of us going to benefit from trickle down?

How does a mansion tax reduce sales volumes, exactly?

If you've built a 2 million pound flat and start having to pay a mansion tax, wouldn't you try and sell it ASAP? Maybe for less than 2 million?

The 'research' appears to be nonsense.

The Telegraph describes London house prices as a 'Bubble'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_bubble

An economic bubble (sometimes referred to as a speculative bubble, a market bubble, a price bubble, a financial bubble, aspeculative mania or a balloon) is "trade in high volumes at prices that are considerably at variance with intrinsic values".[1][2][3] It could also be described as a situation in which asset prices appear to be based on implausible or inconsistent views about the future.[4]

If it is a bubble, as the Telegraph asserts, isn't it better burst sooner rather than later?

The Telegraph describes London house prices as a 'Bubble'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_bubble

If it is a bubble, as the Telegraph asserts, isn't it better burst sooner rather than later?

It will burst just after a Labour/SNP coalition. Cameron will then revive from his zombie rehearsed like current status, blaming Ed for not following his 'long term social cleansing economic plan'