House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turned Out Nice Again

Hillary Clinton

She has always struck me as someone who would make a good PTA organiser, or I suppose in the US, perhaps a good faculty department leader.

She has always struck me as someone who would make a good PTA organiser, or I suppose in the US, perhaps a good faculty department leader.

She always struck me as the kind of person Ted Bundy could have been, if he hadn't dropped out of politics to go into mass murder.

And was female, of course.

I'm sure everybody knows this - she is an alpha male, stereotypical, parody

That just sounds like the sort of thing American presidents say all the time, to me. Bush would have got a big cheer.

Ok I'll stand up for Hilary. She may be a bit of demon and slightly bonkers, but hey she's 67 years old and in terms of political longevity I admire her for that.

Look at the record of our politicians...Brown, Thatcher and Blair...all in need of a strait jacket before they even got to sixty.

And yes I would, as would ccc.

https://still4hill.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/kch_9_crop.jpg

That just sounds like the sort of thing American presidents say all the time, to me. Bush would have got a big cheer.

And all American presidents been alpha males to date.

The kindest thing I can say about Hillary is that she doesn't hide her psychoness - unlike the Blairs of this world

I find her revolting on every level - and probably poor old Bill did also

I supposes it is easier to sell yourself to an American electorate. But I still believe that Thatcher, had she continued to 67, and Brown and Blair when they reach 67 will be so bonkers they wouldn't have stood/ stand a chance even in the US.

So gold star to Hillary for still being electable.

She's a passably average party spokesperson who will do a mediocre job of ticking the token "first female president" box without monumentally f**king it up.

Otherwise there's not really a lot to say about her AFAICT.