House Price Crash Forum

My Mp Has Just Knocked On The Door.....

Democorruptcy

HOLA441

Cheshire East, Conservative, Fiona Bruce.

I told her what I thought of banker's gimp George Osbanker and his Help to Buy scheme! The evils of joint income mortgages, too much household debt and low interest rates.

The net result being I could never vote for her lot ever again.

She told me I had obviously given it a lot of thought and her own views were more in line with mine, than what I might expect.

HOLA442

Cheshire East, Conservative, Fiona Bruce.

I told her what I thought of banker's gimp George Osbanker and his Help to Buy scheme! The evils of joint income mortgages, too much household debt and low interest rates.

The net result being I could never vote for her lot ever again.

She told me I had obviously given it a lot of thought and her own views were more in line with mine, than what I might expect.

Sounds like it was not the first time she`s received the same response

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

From my experience they just want a yes /no box ticked and don`t even bother trying to win you over

+ 1

All canvassers at election time want to know is whether you are likely to be voting for their party's candidate or for their opponents.

They actually prefer it if you tell them to f*ck off rather than if you try to argue about policy issues since they can simply then add you to the No list.

Of course, the best response is just to tell every canvasser that you are definitely going to vote for their lot even if you intend to spoil your ballot paper.

HOLA447

+ 1

All canvassers at election time want to know is whether you are likely to be voting for their party's candidate or for their opponents.

They actually prefer it if you tell them to f*ck off rather than if you try to argue about policy issues since they can simply then add you to the No list.

Of course, the best response is just to tell every canvasser that you are definitely going to vote for their lot even if you intend to spoil your ballot paper.

That is because no political party has enough members to persuade everyone in a constituency to vote for them. Possibly an electronic debate could do it but hard to do.