Tin Foil Hat

HOLA441
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

thats my problem too...besides actually not liking any of them, even if they say something I believe would benefit me/us/hpc/my kids, I have zero faith that they will carry it through anymore.

It's like voting for the best liar. Nothing will actually change.

HOLA444
HOLA445

The only ones with actual policies that could really change the country in a big way - are UKIP [immigration] and the greens [LVT & CI]

Even then - I don't particularly trust either of them to have a clue what they are doing. And neither is going to get into power to implement them.

So I ain't even going to bother. Abroad anyway.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

A couple of key differences.

Cameron is going down the Brexit route...even the chance of a referendum will crash Sterling.

Miliband thinks a 7% structural deficit is austerity. :lol: F%%king bonkers too.

So both parties weapons of economic destruction, hoping for Lib Dems to hold the balance of power and block either Brexit or Miliband spending the grandkids money so they won't get the dream retirement package he wants for today's boomers who are already well off. The NHS and welfare is after all the preserve of the 50+

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA449

Well I am voting UKIP and hope a lot of others do also.

I bet they go back on some of their promises, but I am incensed that the Fascist Labour Party actually openly state that they do not want the British people to have their say re Europe in case they vote to leave.

The Conservatives have a hopeless leader in Cameron who could not even decisively beat Gordon Brown. And he is also opposed to an EU vote, his mealy mouthed, 'you might be allowed to have a say after I have renegotiated' rubbish is unconvincing. He hopes that if he is in another coalition, he can duck the issue because of his partners.

The Liberals are only there because of Clegg's charisma in the 2010 debates,

The mould must be broken, so I will vote UKIP

HOLA4410

The devils in the detail....and that is one thing none of them will tell you.

So, talk to your local candidates of all parties and vote for the most genuine one, the one that you think will work and fight for the same things you believe in.

HOLA4411

Well I am voting UKIP and hope a lot of others do also.

I bet they go back on some of their promises, but I am incensed that the Fascist Labour Party actually openly state that they do not want the British people to have their say re Europe in case they vote to leave.

The Conservatives have a hopeless leader in Cameron who could not even decisively beat Gordon Brown. And he is also opposed to an EU vote, his mealy mouthed, 'you might be allowed to have a say after I have renegotiated' rubbish is unconvincing. He hopes that if he is in another coalition, he can duck the issue because of his partners.

The Liberals are only there because of Clegg's charisma in the 2010 debates,

The mould must be broken, so I will vote UKIP

The immigration issue comes down to whether you are old or young.

If you are under forty you should damn well want a block on immigration, a Brexit vote, a crash and reset of asset prices.

The NHS and retirement Ponzi schemes, which the boomers didn't even come close to paying for, need immigration to keep the skittles in the air. immigration also helps keep property prices sky high.

You really have to laugh when young lefties fall for the austerity line. Very altruistic of them to want jam today so they get nothing when they need it in retirement.

Absolutely right UKIP policies suit the young.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

The immigration issue comes down to whether you are old or young.

If you are under forty you should damn well want a block on immigration, a Brexit vote, a crash and reset of asset prices.

The NHS and retirement Ponzi schemes, which the boomers didn't even come close to paying for, need immigration to keep the skittles in the air. immigration also helps keep property prices sky high.

You really have to laugh when young lefties fall for the austerity line. Very altruistic of them to want jam today so they get nothing when they need it in retirement.

Absolutely right UKIP policies suit the young.

If the "young" want a block on immigration, won't that make it harder for a lot of them to escape? As I expect the arrangement to become reciprocal..

Edited by Dave Beans

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

If the "young" want a block on immigration, won't that make it harder for a lot of them to escape? As I expect the arrangement to become reciprocal..

I would imagine most of them want to stay in the country were it not for the price of houses and the lack of opportunities.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I do not believe high house prices and high immigration are corralated.....high house prices are determined on easy credit and easy credit that allowed equity to be withdrawn as debt to maintain living standards and purchase extra property that people think will continue to rise, buying it with money they have not earned......recent immigrants tend to rent and unless living collectively would not afford to cover high rents.....tax payers are helping subsidising high rents and now the high deposits required...markets have been manipulated by the people we vote for.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I would imagine most of them want to stay in the country were it not for the price of houses and the lack of opportunities.

A lot of them see the UK as a dump...the cost of houses are part of the issue for them, but its the overall behaviour of people depresses so many...

Edited by Dave Beans

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I do not believe high house prices and high immigration are corralated.....high house prices are determined on easy credit and easy credit that allowed equity to be withdrawn as debt to maintain living standards and purchase extra property that people think will continue to rise, buying it with money they have not earned......recent immigrants tend to rent and unless living collectively would not afford to cover high rents.....tax payers are helping subsidising high rents and now the high deposits required...markets have been manipulated by the people we vote for.

High immigation == more people == more demand for housing. Easy credit was largely responsible for the price rises but more people certainly didn't help in the slightest.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Immigrants are also willing to put up with slum renting, beds in sheds, etc. This only encourages the BTL brigade to pile into property raising prices both in rents but also house prices. There is also the fact the young cannot get a job that would allow them to live due wage levels being suppressed. There are many other effects caused by immigration.

To sum up the globalist agenda does nothing for the young or the poor.

Edited by Ulfar

HOLA4424

To sum up the globalist agenda does nothing for the young or the poor.

Still doesn't stop brain washed young people from voting New Labour despite being controlled by an Urban elite of property millionaires favouring unlimited immigration like the Milibot.

Though health and pension might be priorities for those getting on a bit, I have to wonder why young people would want to vote for anti austerity measures that prop up these things which they may indeed not require for decades (and indeed won't get when the money runs out).

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA4425