House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Two Pictures I Took Today, Walking Around Hythe. Maybe "chaos" Would Do Us Good?

ox.png

How many of those 80 people will see a poster in a bus stop in Hythe, let alone start to "even it up" as a result? It might be a more effective campaign if they publicly appealed to them directly.

How many of those 80 people will see a poster in a bus stop in Hythe, let alone start to "even it up" as a result? It might be a more effective campaign if they publicly appealed to them directly.

How many people listen to Tony Blair? Only the people who aspire to be like him.

The elite don't want change (?) We've got two choices. Vote for a possibility of change. OR vote the established parties, and bet on house prices going up. Buy a house and we've got to dance while the music is still playing.

Strange - the newspapers in Hythe are the same the ones in London and Brighton.

Makes you think.

Well, Hythe is a well to do village with a yacht marina, and house prices are one of the highest in the county. But there are also many charity shops (where the Oxfam poster picture was taken), and the inequalities couldn't be more apparent. The inequalities are everywhere, London, Brighton, etc the media agenda is mobilise the country. We have to stick with the status quo, and follow Tony's advice, or we could choose the possibility of "chaos". It's the Scottish Independence referendum all over again, and we'll bottle it because we're worried that house prices will fall, and the rich will be less rich on paper.

My pappy told me that if the ship is sinking, one should abandon it quickly.

Have a look.

bl.png

ox.png

Maybe "chaos" and thus a house price crash, would give people a fighting chance?

and blairs record on geopolitics is what,precisely?

peace envoy?.......turned the region to carnage.

nice bunch of mates he's got too...all up 'emselves and basically fascist dictators.

the motto of the story is everything the man puts his hand to turns to rubble(I wasn't entirely joking when I said we don't need to use nukes when we can send this w@nker on a diplomatic misson)...so just do the complete opposite of what he suggests.

people have long enough memories to remember what he's done, so if he's backing milliband..if i were milliband I would run a f***ing mile

as for the northern irish peace process I would not say that's been entirly settled.....so much so that even the yanks and the irish are turning away from him.

Well, it is close to the marina and Cowes...we see most of the 80 here most Cowes Weeks.

The war criminal's speech was pretty funny. Apparently organising a referendum (which takes zero effort for the PM) would take up all his time and people would die from neglect in the NHS (as if that doesn't already happen), despite the fact that Dave isn't a Doctor and again has no direct involvement in the day to day business of running the NHS.

"Chaos if the UK left Europe" just means that the UK leaving would completely scupper Blairs hopes of getting the presidency of the EU parliament (or any other similar gravy train position in Strasbourg)