HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Know people that collect all sorts of stuff over the years and have great difficulty in getting rid of it......sort of think it is a kind of security or reluctance to let go of the past or maybe their minds are as busy as their amassed collection.......Three piles: 1. stuff for the dump/skip/chuck out, no good for anyone, stuff like old newspapers with a good article you found interesting and will read later, tomorrow, next week, next year, but will never read because can't remember the article, what newspaper or where the newspaper/magazine is. 2. Stuff you could sell, car boot, on-line, house clearance. 3. Stuff to give away, charity shop, friends, family.

One thing not to do is pay good money to store it......the cost of storage will end up costing more than selling most stuff and buying it back......got rid of all my old school certs, work books, papers and stuff that doesn't matter any more......future freedom, less baggage, more space. :)

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Know people that collect all sorts of stuff over the years and have great difficulty in getting rid of it......sort of think it is a kind of security or reluctance to let go of the past or maybe their minds are as busy as their amassed collection.......Three piles: 1. stuff for the dump/skip/chuck out, no good for anyone, stuff like old newspapers with a good article you found interesting and will read later, tomorrow, next week, next year, but will never read because can't remember the article, what newspaper or where the newspaper/magazine is. 2. Stuff you could sell, car boot, on-line, house clearance. 3. Stuff to give away, charity shop, friends, family.

One thing not to do is pay good money to store it......the cost of storage will end up costing more than selling most stuff and buying it back......got rid of all my old school certs, work books, papers and stuff that doesn't matter any more......future freedom, less baggage, more space. :)

I watched 6 Storage Hunters USA in a row yesterday. You never now whats in those crates.

HOLA4411

I watched 6 Storage Hunters USA in a row yesterday. You never now whats in those crates.

Oh it's such a frustratingly long drawn out show.

I watched a bit of one where the blokes who bought the bikes pushed the bloke who has the horrid wife.

Archived