House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steppenpig

Something For The Weekend

I have never in my life witnessed a person buying condoms. Not once. Never ever. I have never even seen anyone furtively hanging around in the condom aisle, looking like they might be thinking about it. I am beginning to find it weird.

It's cos you can get loads on Amazon for half the price (or less) than one pack in Boots. And doctors, GUM clinics, etc give them out for free.

I have never in my life witnessed a person buying condoms. Not once. Never ever. I have never even seen anyone furtively hanging around in the condom aisle, looking like they might be thinking about it. I am beginning to find it weird.

I saw it once in sainsburys.

You need to stare at other peoples shopping more.

If you've been lurking in the condom aisle, watching for people looking furtive, maybe you've frightened them all off.

Wow, they are way cheaper on Amazon. Thanks for the tip.

Find myself more and more buying even small non uregent things on Amazon, rather than "nipping into town"

They were way cheaper on a condom website. To the point where it became cheaper to buy a gross of them than a couple of boxes. Don't know if it was an accidental price error.

Well I remember visiting the doctors in my late teens for flu or something similar and got a bag full shoved in my hand to take away, was a shock but later with friends had a great laugh blowing them up as ballons on the top deck of the 134.

Something for the "things you did when you were young" thread?

They lose their purpose once a couple of them have burst at the critical moment.

Show off.

Well I remember visiting the doctors in my late teens for flu or something similar and got a bag full shoved in my hand to take away, was a shock but later with friends had a great laugh blowing them up as ballons on the top deck of the 134.

You must have been a pretty girl! Wonder if the ugly girls got any?

I worked on the checkout in Sainsbury's when I was a student.

I didn't see very many get purchased.

There was one particular incident involving a couple of guys who had bought some along with various other things.

As I handed them the receipt, I couldn't resist: "He's your... proof of purchase"

One began giggling at the other.

I worked on the checkout in Sainsbury's when I was a student.

I didn't see very many get purchased.

There was one particular incident involving a couple of guys who had bought some along with various other things.

As I handed them the receipt, I couldn't resist: "He's your... proof of purchase"

One began giggling at the other.

Were they "extra large" ?

....pretty ugly.

Do you live in Huddersfield, or Doncaster, the centre of the "ugly universe"? I can't believe it. You must look like a Princess!

Ever bought KY jelly?

Once bought KY jelly and condoms. It must be about thirty years ago now but I clearly recall the woman in Boots giving me a very sour look. Unable to resist a wind up I said 'you need both to be a sodomite'. It was clear she was going to wash her hands after handling my money.