House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Pirates Of The Carribean 2

Keira Knightley sm148.gif

:lol: ok not quite right for a guy to do , i just wanted to steal ya gif.

On a serious note ive seen the first one about 6 times, so im looking fowards to the second one.

The second one won by a second.

yep that gif is a howdy dudy .....saved....for the Wife you understand :rolleyes:

I agree.

Guys, I saw Keira Knightley on Jon Stweart afew days ago...Do you know she is only 20? That makes her what... 15 for the first movie. I don't know about the UK, but in the US we have a saying...15 will get you 20.

The first one was released in 2003 so she was 17/18 but thats not the point i didnt realise she was young, its impossible to tell these days, have to bloody ID everyone.

Same sorta law applies in the uk too, its statutory rape to have sex with a under 16 and you will do time for it.

Oh and by the looks of it they are filming 3 at the same time as 2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/ so in 2007 there will be the 3rd one released.

C.22, haven't you left yet???

Don't worry I have put you back on ignore but unfortunately, I still see that you have posted but not the content. That way, I can decide to read your posts or not (usually not) which is useful if I am reading a sensible thread.

The first one was released in 2003 so she was 17/18 but thats not the point i didnt realise she was young, its impossible to tell these days, have to bloody ID everyone.

Same sorta law applies in the uk too, its statutory rape to have sex with a under 16 and you will do time for it.

At least she is legal!

Here you may or may not do time for it... The boy's age is taken into consideration. This is an interesting story. I tell you one thing... Some 22 year old boy gets my 13 Year old pregnant... They would not be crossing state line to get married, and he would want the protectioin of the cops. I did see him on TV, and he did seem, immiture, but still...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8716780/