House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London-loser

South America

I've been threatening it for a few months now and next week I fly.

I'll be back in time to see if the Spring Bounce bounced or not, to see how my landlord gets on with his plans to re-let or sell the property and how things play out without the Sipps prop.

Thanks everyone for an interesting debate and a few laughs along the way (especially TTRTR - hopefully we'll be arguing again later next year :rolleyes:).

Should I feel the uncontrollable urge to log in from over there I hope you'll all tell me to get a life!

I'll be back in time to see if the Spring Bounce bounced or not, to see how my landlord gets on with his plans to re-let or sell the property and how things play out without the Sipps prop.

Thanks everyone for an interesting debate and a few laughs along the way (especially TTRTR - hopefully we'll be arguing again later next year :rolleyes:).

Should I feel the uncontrollable urge to log in from over there I hope you'll all tell me to get a life!

Ill be the first to tell you :lol: Have a good time, what out for weird desieses and dont put your willy in places it shouldnt go.

Have fun. :)

That's it broaden your horizons while you have the chance, stay lucky and stay safe, and enjoy banana1.gif

I'd never insist somebody do what I myself am not prepared to do. :D

Best of luck.

You lucky B'stard

I doubt you'll worry about a house after having all those lovely hispanic birds jump up and down on your nob, just make sure you stand out by only speaking English and oh yeah don't forget a big shitty stick to beat your spare off when you just can't do anymore.

You lucky B'stard

I doubt you'll worry about a house after having all those lovely hispanic birds jump up and down on your nob, just make sure you stand out by only speaking English and oh yeah don't forget a big shitty stick to beat your spare off when you just can't do anymore.

That's right, all south american girls are sluts who are just dying to jump into bed with a gringo.

Well maybe some are but you will catch diseases off them.