House Price Crash Forum

100 Business Chiefs: Labour Threatens Britain's Recovery

HOLA441

Surely if these business chiefs (crony capitalists and hedge fund managers) are saying it'll be bad for them then clearly a Labour victory of sorts will be far more advantageous to the rest of us.

100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery In a letter to The Telegraph, senior executives from companies employing more than half-a-million people hail Conservative economic policies which they say show that “the UK is open for business”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11507586/General-Election-2015-Labour-threatens-Britains-recovery-say-100-business-chiefs.html

Edited by Drained

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

IMO the arrogant rich(sorry 'wealth creators') trying to frighten us into voting Tory belongs in the pre - internet, know your place age. Probably feudal times, actually.

Seriously, Stuart Rose? Bannatyne??

I'll be voting SNP you shower of C****s

:lol:

As an Englishman that is what i like to hear.

HOLA445
HOLA446

No. You're forgetting about the "trickle down effect".

I would have remembered if it actually happened.

These wealth creators ought to realise that unless us plebs have money they will have to f off elsewhere to be gifted a living.

And i do hate Labour i just hate them less than the Tory party at the moment.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Surely if these business chiefs (crony capitalists and hedge fund managers) are saying it'll be bad for them then clearly a Labour victory of sorts will be far more advantageous to the rest of us.

100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery In a letter to The Telegraph, senior executives from companies employing more than half-a-million people hail Conservative economic policies which they say show that “the UK is open for business”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11507586/General-Election-2015-Labour-threatens-Britains-recovery-say-100-business-chiefs.html

Considering the recovery seems to be based on HPI you're probably right.

Either that or this is headline is a good April fools joke.

HOLA4410

IMO the arrogant rich(sorry 'wealth creators') trying to frighten us into voting Tory belongs in the pre - internet, know your place age. Probably feudal times, actually.

Seriously, Stuart Rose? Bannatyne??

I'll be voting SNP you shower of C****s

:lol:

Bannatyne? I thought he was New Labour? But since his current wealth is so tied up in property, maybe the mansion tax is scaring him?

I remember reading in his biography how he realised that setting up nursing homes was a great deal, as there was guaranteed demand in the form of the state.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

didnt they do something like this last time? not sure if it was the bank crises or the previous election, but I do remember a headline where 100 willy-wavers signed something to "urge" the government to do something else.

Its a sign to do the exact opposite.

HOLA4413
CBdwHhWWkAACYfw.jpg

No idea as to veracity.

Ive spotted pwoperdee supremo Nick Leslau in the middle tho

Shapps seems to have been unable to get Corinne Stockheath to sign the letter.

Edited by R K

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

The "One Hundred" don't really care who in the LibLabCon is in power as they're part of the string pullers pulling the LibLabCon's strings but they put on a show to pretend that there's a choice and that "democracy" isn't rigged. Like the "independent" BoE they'll support the incumbents as that benefits them most overall.

They must have been weeks/months in organising signatures at the local rotundas.

Then claim that they're "Apolitical".

There's 100 of them and they should place their vote (or not) like the rest of us millions. Their employees shouldn't allow themselves to be intimidated by the opinion of 100, a little more than a handful, of those running companies.

Edited by billybong