House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Drained

100 Business Chiefs: Labour Threatens Britain's Recovery

Surely if these business chiefs (crony capitalists and hedge fund managers) are saying it'll be bad for them then clearly a Labour victory of sorts will be far more advantageous to the rest of us.

100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery In a letter to The Telegraph, senior executives from companies employing more than half-a-million people hail Conservative economic policies which they say show that “the UK is open for business”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11507586/General-Election-2015-Labour-threatens-Britains-recovery-say-100-business-chiefs.html

Edited by Drained

IMO the arrogant rich(sorry 'wealth creators') trying to frighten us into voting Tory belongs in the pre - internet, know your place age. Probably feudal times, actually.

Seriously, Stuart Rose? Bannatyne??

I'll be voting SNP you shower of C****s

:lol:

IMO the arrogant rich(sorry 'wealth creators') trying to frighten us into voting Tory belongs in the pre - internet, know your place age. Probably feudal times, actually.

As an Englishman that is what i like to hear.

No. You're forgetting about the "trickle down effect".

I would have remembered if it actually happened.

These wealth creators ought to realise that unless us plebs have money they will have to f off elsewhere to be gifted a living.

And i do hate Labour i just hate them less than the Tory party at the moment.

Surely if these business chiefs (crony capitalists and hedge fund managers) are saying it'll be bad for them then clearly a Labour victory of sorts will be far more advantageous to the rest of us.

100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery In a letter to The Telegraph, senior executives from companies employing more than half-a-million people hail Conservative economic policies which they say show that “the UK is open for business”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11507586/General-Election-2015-Labour-threatens-Britains-recovery-say-100-business-chiefs.html

Considering the recovery seems to be based on HPI you're probably right.

Either that or this is headline is a good April fools joke.

Bannatyne? I thought he was New Labour? But since his current wealth is so tied up in property, maybe the mansion tax is scaring him?

I remember reading in his biography how he realised that setting up nursing homes was a great deal, as there was guaranteed demand in the form of the state.

didnt they do something like this last time? not sure if it was the bank crises or the previous election, but I do remember a headline where 100 willy-wavers signed something to "urge" the government to do something else.

Its a sign to do the exact opposite.

CBdwHhWWkAACYfw.jpg

No idea as to veracity.

Ive spotted pwoperdee supremo Nick Leslau in the middle tho

Shapps seems to have been unable to get Corinne Stockheath to sign the letter.

Edited by R K

If I was a respectable businessman - and there are some!

I would not want my name on a latter cosinged by a lot of those esp. Karen 'Blowy Boss?' O Brady. And Duncan 'Pr1ck' Bananananan'

The best chance of getting a change, in my opinion, would be a coalition including UKIP with Farage in the cabinet.

On current polling kippers will only have 1 MP

Farage would capitulate once in power, they all do.

+1

You're losing it if you are playing along with the pantomine!