House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidg

For Better, Or For Worst?

Imagine you'd married this underwear model 5 years ago...

LOANA_06_max1024x768.jpgr

You might have thought to yourself "Result!".

This is what she looks like today

loana.jpg

Now you'd think "would CCC?"

Just shows you how beautiful many women in the Uk could look if they gave a damn...

I don't believe it is the same woman in the photos.

I have been photographed, and I don't like it! Mostly Mr Putin takes my picture out and puts somebody else in!

I don't believe it is the same woman in the photos.

You might not but it is. She's is fairly well known as she was one of the first people to have sex live on TV in a Euro version of Big Brother. She's actually got fatter since the photo above (100kg in 5 years). Here is a pic from 2 weeks ago. Her mum is fat btw.

Loana-sur-le-plateau-de-Non-Stop-People_

I think that marriages should have a get out of jail free card if:

- she gets fat

Or

- he loses his job long term

This should keep both parties happy.

Some people seem to stick together, through whatever!

Worse

(giggles) as in: Corsodyl: "Helps stop bleeding gums". Shouldn't that be "Helps stop gums bleeding"?

Anyway:

Maybe she's not entirely happy with the man that she married, and eats lots of cakes to make up for it.

I'm kind of with, Mark here. I wonder why she has put on so much weight in a relatively short period of time? The body in the top pic is not a natural shape, but would have likely taken serious work -exercise/dietwise - to maintain it. Equally, to put on 100kg in 5 years, also takes serious work. Perhaps she has swapped one problem for another.

My wife had half her thyroid removed because of a tumour and wasn't given enough synthroid same result.

Edit: On reflection it was the massive weight gain that prompted the investigation that found the tumour.

That top pic body isn't natural ? It would take exercise and diet to look that way ? No shit !!

Hence why we are a nation of fatties.

That top pic is of a burd who takes very good care of herself - nothing more. The problem is most in this country do not - hence why its seen as not 'normal'.

(Taking aside if she has fake tits or not - which is difficult to say either way - she may just have had a cracking set - it does happen)