House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Mr Pin's Loo

My bog has started to leak! I fear the consequenses! I fear the expense!

They're $hit! :lol:

Just poo in a bag and keep it in the spare room. Like I do. :unsure:

...or even simpler...just poo out of windows...If you run out of poo space, call on a helpful neighbour, or perhaps a relative you don't like...

I have a special ability to block toilets but, seemingly, only when visiting a girlfriend's parents for the first time.

If you have an attractive daughter, of age, I might be able to potentially solve your problem for free.

It's the cistern than leaking, not the bog! Where are these Polish plumbers?

Don't post anything more to me!

Did you get enough "gold"?

Turn off the mains and pull the chain.

That's so old fashioned. Only my dad still has a chain pull.

That's so old fashioned. Only my dad still has a chain pull.

New fashion now....the old high level cisterns were built to last, bet your dad's is not leaking.

I always find mine has leaked when I go to use it the next morning after I've been out on the piss. Has your toilet a similar incidence of leaking?

I think it's a design flaw.

I shall use the earth closet from now on.

...or even simpler...just poo out of windows...If you run out of poo space, call on a helpful neighbour, or perhaps a relative you don't like...

get rid of the old crap by making a pergola outside, and attatching some bungy-type car tow ropes between the bog and the pergola.

then you can take a nice well ventilated dump, and catapult the contents of the bog into a neighbours garden.

sort of like this, but without the covers.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEwQtwIwBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liveleak.com%2Fview%3Fi%3Dfc5_1308846527%26comments%3D1&ei=kJgWVfC9EsTvavmSgqgB&usg=AFQjCNHjjQ0pfGxEFcqvh7GdWbESqyfrHQ&bvm=bv.89381419,d.d2s

get rid of the old crap by making a pergola outside, and attatching some bungy-type car tow ropes between the bog and the pergola.

then you can take a nice well ventilated dump, and catapult the contents of the bog into a neighbours garden.

sort of like this, but without the covers.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEwQtwIwBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liveleak.com%2Fview%3Fi%3Dfc5_1308846527%26comments%3D1&ei=kJgWVfC9EsTvavmSgqgB&usg=AFQjCNHjjQ0pfGxEFcqvh7GdWbESqyfrHQ&bvm=bv.89381419,d.d2s

You must have been reading MrPin's "nightsoil trebuchet" blog, on a web site not a million miles from here.

Excrement with attiitude! We still have some T-shirts left!

But what happens if he runs out of poo? :unsure:

If it's only leaking from one place you could fix a plastic bag so it take the water from the leak into the bowl itself.

Or get the Haynes 'How to repair your lav' manual.

(((Hugs))) Mr Pin. So sorry to read you've had some trouble with your ballcock.