House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle

Dea Agents Had Sex Parties With Prostitutes Provided By The Cartels

Agents of the Drug Enforcement Administration reportedly had “sex parties” with prostitutes hired by drug cartels in Colombia, according to a new inspector general report released by the Justice Department on Thursday.

In addition, Colombian police officers allegedly provided “protection for the DEA agents’ weapons and property during the parties,” the report states. Ten DEA agents later admitted attending the parties, and some of the agents received suspensions of two to 10 days.

The stunning allegations are part of an investigation by the Justice Department’s inspector general into claims of sexual harassment and misconduct within DEA; FBI; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; and the U.S. Marshals Service. The IG’s office found that DEA did not fully cooperate with its probe.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/dea-sex-parties-colombia-report-116413.html

Suspension of two to 10 days as punishment for being corrupted by the criminals you are supposed to investigate? Really??

Maybe they should have gotten a bonus just like the criminal banksters...

So this is what the 'war on drugs' is really about!

The DEA is probably more criminal than the Colombian cartels themselves, I wouldn't be surprised if we found out that the DEA actually runs a large scale drug smuggling operation for the cartels...

They should have been sent down for a hard stretch?

*i'll get me coat*

In my line of work you get suspended for 3 weeks for forgetting to write numbers in books...

Malaysian air traffic controller & I claim my £5?

No, Chinese technology shop. I paint the page numbers on counterfeit kindles :(

P

Terrible quality control. I bought one off eBay from someone in Essex and she told me it was barely usable after she'd tip-exed all the typos.