House Price Crash Forum
fru-gal

Labour Housing Policies - Do You Want To Speak To The Shadow Housing Minister?

On the Labour manifesto website, if you select the blue housing box and answer some questions about your experiences of the housing crisis, they are going to select some of the respondents to meet in a "supporter panel" with Labour Shadow Housing Minister, Emma Reynolds, next month. Regardless of what you think of Labour, in a face to face meeting it might be easier to get answers and to get opinions and ideas across.

Here is the link; http://www.labour.org.uk/pages/changing-britain-together

On the Labour manifesto website, if you select the blue housing box and answer some questions about your experiences of the housing crisis, they are going to select some of the respondents to meet in a "supporter panel" with Labour Shadow Housing Minister, Emma Reynolds, next month. Regardless of what you think of Labour, in a face to face meeting it might be easier to get answers and to get opinions and ideas across.

Here is the link; http://www.labour.org.uk/pages/changing-britain-together

I filled that in a while ago.

But they know full when what the situation is as they're the ones who created it and wanted more of it to stay in office.

I find it sickening that people are actually vote for Labour or the Conservatives, the contempt i hold for such people is getting more difficult to hide.

I filled that in a while ago.

But they know full when what the situation is as they're the ones who created it and wanted more of it to stay in office.

I find it sickening that people are actually vote for Labour or the Conservatives, the contempt i hold for such people is getting more difficult to hide.

Great, you'll be able to say what you feel to her face!

Great, you'll be able to say what you feel to her face!

I'm waiting for them to knock on my door in the next 6 weeks so i can say what i think.

All for a few thousand bricks and a tiny plot of land.

I'm waiting for them to knock on my door in the next 6 weeks so i can say what i think.

I was hoping for the same. They came down my road last week. I was at the window waiting for them. The bastards passed by. Perhaps I'm on their list as a raving loon or something.

I was hoping for the same. They came down my road last week. I was at the window waiting for them. The bastards passed by. Perhaps I'm on their list as a raving loon or something.

I don't think our voting system is as anonymous as they make out. Personally, I don't give a ****** as I'd nail my 'flags' firmly on my front door/window save any canvasser of any party knew where I stood!

In fact, I'm quite looking forward to lambasting these idiots at the door when they turn up. Bring it on is what I say.

I had the Lib Dems today, asking if I'd be voting for Vince Cable. I said I'll choose the party with the most convincing manifesto on sorting out housing. Lib Dem man said "Oh yes we need to build more houses". I said "You can build 250,000 now if you like, but it's no good if they get hoovered up by investors and no one else can afford them is it". I was ready for a rant-athon and then he asked if I was voting conservative, got a "no chance!", ticked his form and scuttled off.

I don't think our voting system is as anonymous as they make out. Personally, I don't give a ****** as I'd nail my 'flags' firmly on my front door/window save any canvasser of any party knew where I stood!

In fact, I'm quite looking forward to lambasting these idiots at the door when they turn up. Bring it on is what I say.

I concur. Next time you vote, think whether they give you the 'next' voting slip or a particular one from a book of them.

I concur. Next time you vote, think whether they give you the 'next' voting slip or a particular one from a book of them.

Thank you for the tip, I'll keep an eye on that.

Knock on the door

"Can we count on your vote".

"I'm making no promises".

Get them off your doorstep as quickly as possible - they're just time wasters wasting your time.

Edited by billybong

I had the Lib Dems today, asking if I'd be voting for Vince Cable. I said I'll choose the party with the most convincing manifesto on sorting out housing. Lib Dem man said "Oh yes we need to build more houses". I said "You can build 250,000 now if you like, but it's no good if they get hoovered up by investors and no one else can afford them is it". I was ready for a rant-athon and then he asked if I was voting conservative, got a "no chance!", ticked his form and scuttled off.

Vote LibDem get Tory.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/11495613/David-Cameron-in-talks-over-another-coalition-it-is-claimed.html

Sums the Libdems right up.

I think they'll be destroyed in May, they'll far lefty LibDems will go Green and the protest votes will be scattered amongst the SNP and UKIP.

I think they'll be destroyed in May, they'll far lefty LibDems will go Green and the protest votes will be scattered amongst the SNP and UKIP.

I'm not far left but I will probably be voting Green because (as an ex Lib Dem voter) I can't stand the thought of more LibLabCon and the Greens will never get in but the more people who vote for policies that help the majority rather than the 1% the more Labour will have to move in that direction.

These days I prefer to spread doom and gloom on Twitter and other social media

Edited by RentierParadisio

I'm not far left but I will probably be voting Green because (as an ex Lib Dem voter) I can't stand the thought of more LibLabCon and the Greens will never get in but the more people who vote for policies that help the majority rather than the 1% the more Labour will have to move in that direction.

But they're incompetent, i could understand if they had any kind of normality but they are loonier than the Raving Loony Party ever was, but without the humour.

But they're incompetent, i could understand if they had any kind of normality but they are loonier than the Raving Loony Party ever was, but without the humour.

Theyre not going to get into power, are they.

I'm as right wing as anyone and would still vote green because

1) monopolies/cartels are bad. This is no different in politics opposed to business. The liblabcon monopoly has to be broken.

2) If it cant be broken, i'd at least like to see the old parties have some ground between them...at least people might have some choice then. If tories lose more votes to UKIP than they gain from the centre, they will have to move right. If Labour lose more votes to the greens than they gain from the centre, they will have to move to the left.

I'd vote anything other than liblabcon at this point. Even National Front or communist.

Theyre not going to get into power, are they.

I'm as right wing as anyone and would still vote green because

1) monopolies/cartels are bad. This is no different in politics opposed to business. The liblabcon monopoly has to be broken.

2) If it cant be broken, i'd at least like to see the old parties have some ground between them...at least people might have some choice then. If tories lose more votes to UKIP than they gain from the centre, they will have to move right. If Labour lose more votes to the greens than they gain from the centre, they will have to move to the left.

I'd vote anything other than liblabcon at this point. Even National Front or communist.

Will be voting Green for similar reasons to the above

The BNP and Commies have a grounding and a little intelligence about them, this lot seem like they haven't realised Peter Pan and Tinkerbell aren't real.

We desperately need Proportional Representation to end the LABCONs.