House Price Crash Forum
Bill D'arblay

Want To Join The Buy-To-Let Crowd? New Online Companies Allow You To Own A Stake In Property For As Little As £50

Want to join the buy-to-let crowd? New online companies allow you to own a stake in property for as little as £50

Here, Laura Shannon looks at a new trend emerging – online ventures allowing everyone to own a stake in property for a small sum.

What could possibly go wrong?

I love this comment;

Roberta1000, London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

Tulips. Anyone wanna buy my tulips? They are going up in price. So buy them now.

Edited by Bill D'arblay

Want to join the buy-to-let crowd? New online companies allow you to own a stake in property for as little as £50

Here, Laura Shannon looks at a new trend emerging – online ventures allowing everyone to own a stake in property for a small sum.

What could possibly go wrong?

I love this comment;

Roberta1000, London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

Tulips. Anyone wanna buy my tulips? They are going up in price. So buy them now.

This has been on the cards for a while, with the average pension is pot under 20k they need a way to invest get that money off the pensioners.

Edited by awaytogo

There have been instances in other bubbles when, shortly before the end you see the market pulling in people who really should have no business being participants.

But in other news by local semi-employed youth with his tin of shoe-shine thinks this is a great investment and that I should fill my boots!

Please identify Daily Mail links - some of us would rather not click them.

Somewhere on your system will be a file called "hosts" (no extension). Open it with a text editor and add the line:

127.0.0.1 www.dailymail.co.uk

It will block all attempts by your system to access the Daily Mail website.

Why are they trying to sell if going up in price?......the best tulips only ever flower once.

Why are they trying to sell if going up in price?......the best tulips only ever flower once.

Because even greater fools don't know this.

Guest Jemmy Button

I'd like to sponsor ONE brick for £10,000. Is there any scheme that allows me to do this?

For my £50 investment in a rental property I look forward to receiving my 10p a month share in the rental income like the thousands of other investors. :rolleyes:

Guest Jemmy Button

Please identify Daily Mail links - some of us would rather not click them.

Stop being a bloody snob! ALL the newspapers are utter shite - every single one of them.

Stop being a bloody snob! ALL the newspapers are utter shite - every single one of them.

Exactly. I avoid clicking on The Guardian if it can be helped. Pure leftist propaganda.