Cameron To Quit After One More Term If Re-Elected

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Vote Tory get Boris

Boris scares the shit out of me. He really is the most unprincipled money grabbing corporate whore imaginable.

And he seems to be the only tory that appeals to women. Despite the '3 affairs and 1 lovechild' they can get enough of his infantile charms. Or maybe they like him because of the 3 affairs and 1 lovechild...I really don't understand a significant portion of the female population.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

And if the Tory party and David Cameron are in any way in charge of a coalition or something similar come May/June 2015 i will be quitting the country.

The Tory party have shown themselves to be the party of the property bubble, i don't even think Labour would have gone to the extremes they have gone to re-inflate the seeping bubble.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Bring it on. The UK's demise needs these types of accelerants in order to rebuild it.

As someone who see's themselves as a capitalist and wants out of Europe, i am desperate for the SNP to get a huge amount of MP's and hold the balance of power come May.

As an Englishman i can see the appeal of the SNP as they seem to have policies that will help the ordinary person, be it no tuition fees or the form of land tax they are proposing. And they seem to have many more policies that would cause a run on the pound and bankrupt the nation.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

They should limit PMs to 2 terms anyway. Thatcher would have avoided a messy succession with that, and whoever followed Blair would have had to face the electorate before getting into power.

Cameron's legacy COULD be that he introduced a limit on 2 terms for aPM. hope he does.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

They should limit PMs to 2 terms anyway. Thatcher would have avoided a messy succession with that, and whoever followed Blair would have had to face the electorate before getting into power.

Cameron's legacy COULD be that he introduced a limit on 2 terms for aPM. hope he does.

All MP's should not be allowed to serve more than this amount.

Knowing that at some point in your life that people such as Gidiot, Dave Harperson and Milliband aren't going to be dictating your existence should be seen as a basic human right.

HOLA4418

All MP's should not be allowed to serve more than this amount.

Knowing that at some point in your life that people such as Gidiot, Dave Harperson and Milliband aren't going to be dictating your existence should be seen as a basic human right.

Interesting

But then there's frank field, Kate hoey, Charles and ken Clarke, Alan Johnson, heseltine. MPs who were born to serve.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Interesting

But then there's frank field, Kate hoey, Charles and ken Clarke, Alan Johnson, heseltine. MPs who were born to serve.

I will be happy if the LIBLABCON lose a huge slice of the national vote and this keeps on happening in the next couple of decades so we have no main 2/3 parties anymore.

And for the weather to hit 20 degrees Celsius pretty soon.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425