House Price Crash Forum

'things We Won't Say About Race That Are True'

bovinedealer

HOLA441

Anyone watch it last night on C4?

Worth a watch if only to see Trevor Phillips admit he was wrong for ten for the last ten years.. <_<

Probably as good a programme you are going to get on the main stream media and even then, you could have done another two hours plus on the subject.

As Trevor says. look at the data sets look at the segregation which happens when people get together, an uncomfortable truth for the left, that the majority of people don't actually want to live next door to people with diametrically opposed societal and cultural values as themselves and I haven't even included race or ethnicity in it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

So we are tribal after all, and feel safe with facial expressions we recognise, traditions we recognise, tones of voice (expecially) we understand. Even with people from our own ethnicity it can be a while before we feel secure and begin to understand our own people.

The problem with so many laws and rules is that they are created by academics who think that if something works on paper it will work in real life.

HOLA443
HOLA444

I think I saw a small snippet of it. In which Trevor Phillips appeared to be incredulous that anyone has a problem with immigration.

In those perhaps ten minutes there was no mention of overcrowding, of the effects on public services, of previous race-based riots and the bits about social harmony and rapid change seemed to be skipped over.

Then Blair came on and the only salient/relevant word uttered was 'GDP'.

Should I bother watching the entire programme?

HOLA445
HOLA446

Yes, IMO

Sounds like you caught the tail end of the Farage segment which became rather more unbalanced than the whole I think

P

Sounds that way. Thanks, I'll see if it's on one of the streaming channel things on the TV later on.

HOLA447
HOLA448

So if white British born Christians want to remain as a single 'tribe' they are racist... but if a group of muslim people who emigrate to the UK wish to isolate themselves it is multiculturalism?

I think that's what Trevor was trying to suggest with his chess board.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I especially liked the discussion on racial profiling, and it's use by the police.

The cops are there to fight crime, not cure societies ills, why shouldn't they use racial profiling?

They had the ANPR debacle about 10 years back...which, guess what, disproportionately stopped young black men for driving without insurance, a license etc etc despite race not being recorded on any motoring documents..thus it was impossible for them to be 'racially profiled. In fact, IIRC, it suggested the police are less likely to stop black men than the computer that didn't know they were black!

Given its during childhood deliquency takes hold, IMO we should be looking at the wholesale firing of teachers for being white, not police. Everyone goes on about how the met is 80% white compared to London being less than 60% white, but the figures are similar for teachers...no one ever talks about that because the strength of the teaching unions makes it nigh on impossible to ever fire a teacher.

The police may well be self serving, greedy c*nts who'll fck you over given the chance. But they know damn well the hysteria over 'institutional racism' in the police, and even if they are racists, are more likely to put their job security above their political views, racist or otherwise.

HOLA4412

I read some polling a few days ago that showed that London was by far the least tolerant part of the UK towards homosexuality, due to the higher number of immigrants from backward societies.

13% of people in London would disown their child if they came out as gay. 1% of people in the North of England would do so.

HOLA4413

13% of people in London would disown their child if they came out as gay. 1% of people in the North of England would do so.

While I'm not disputing your stat, the North of England is a big place, was the survey in Bradford or Carlisle - London is quite big too, was the survey in Tower Hamlets or Hampstead

The satanic verses devil is in the detail ;)

HOLA4414

They had the ANPR debacle about 10 years back...which, guess what, disproportionately stopped young black men for driving without insurance, a license etc etc despite race not being recorded on any motoring documents..thus it was impossible for them to be 'racially profiled. In fact, IIRC, it suggested the police are less likely to stop black men than the computer that didn't know they were black!

If you are driving without insurance, I'm pretty sure you will get pulled over! It seems to be the only Government computer system that works.

HOLA4415

So we are tribal after all, and feel safe with facial expressions we recognise, traditions we recognise, tones of voice (expecially) we understand. Even with people from our own ethnicity it can be a while before we feel secure and begin to understand our own people.

The problem with so many laws and rules is that they are created by academics who think that if something works on paper it will work in real life.

Yes we are, and if you work somewhere "foreign" you will sit in the canteen with people from near where you are from, if there are any.

HOLA4416

I get more right wing as I get older, especially on issues such as race.

I've seen a real decline in the area in which I live over the last 5 years; pockets of Somalians, Romanians, and various other nationalities forming. Massive increase of beggars (none of whom are from this country originally) to the point where I'm accosted by up to 5 different people at various points during my 10 minute walk to work.

What is blatantly obvious is that the various nationalities that are moving in are forming little 'cells' if you will and have no intention of mixing with the locals.

HOLA4417

I've seen a real decline in the area in which I live over the last 5 years; pockets of Somalians, Romanians, and various other nationalities forming. Massive increase of beggars (none of whom are from this country originally) to the point where I'm accosted by up to 5 different people at various points during my 10 minute walk to work.

What is blatantly obvious is that the various nationalities that are moving in are forming little 'cells' if you will and have no intention of mixing with the locals.

Probably not, but I can get some armbands made up for a good price if you have more than 100 in your Party! :wacko:

I wouldn't like to live in any self formed ghetto!

HOLA4418

I am assuming this is some cosmopolitan area, good luck, perhaps you'll be one of those who, true to human form, join the flight out of the area, I think the phenomenon is call white flight, not that I'm judging you of course.

HOLA4419

I can't believe there's even a debate.

The west is where it is because of the sacrifice of blood, sweat and tears over a thousand years and the benefits of the industrial revolution. Much of the world didn't have that. The majority of the world knows what it is like to have nothing, and I mean nothing. And we expect them to behave like us and value what we value.

The question is do you want to give up the benefits of the aforementioned blood, sweat,tears and revolution to teach them. Personally I don't.

HOLA4420

Yes we are, and if you work somewhere "foreign" you will sit in the canteen with people from near where you are from, if there are any.

If you feel that way about Somerset Mr Pin and won't mix with the locals then might I politely suggest that you go back to where you came from: Sooty land.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

"What we won't say about differences that are true".

Politicians are the worst...see how they belittle and bewail people from a different party, like they have a prejudice or are in competition or something.....many of them live in the nicer part of town, some with more than one house.

HOLA4423

I can't believe there's even a debate.

The west is where it is because of the sacrifice of blood, sweat and tears over a thousand years and the benefits of the industrial revolution. Much of the world didn't have that. The majority of the world knows what it is like to have nothing, and I mean nothing. And we expect them to behave like us and value what we value.

The question is do you want to give up the benefits of the aforementioned blood, sweat,tears and revolution to teach them. Personally I don't.

And there's the rub. Where has this point ever been made in the main stream media? Never.

Do you see the Japanese or the Saudi's or the North Koreans beating themselves up because they don't have any inward immigration?

No, only the left wing lovvies in the media constantly push their indoctrinated belief system down people's throats without recourse to the data or that of history.

HOLA4424

Yes, get back up Sooty.

Up where? I am now an immigrant to Somerset, and have been here for a while! I have fully integrated. I now roll my cheese back to Gloucestershire, where it belongs, and am wary of "crossing the border", especially when Cricket is mentioned!

HOLA4425

No, only the left wing lovvies in the media constantly push their indoctrinated belief system down people's throats without recourse to the data or that of history.

The left want mass immigration because they know it will destroy the British culture that proved so successful over the last few centuries.

They've been working tirelessly to destroy that culture for the same reason their ISIS comrades destroy ancient monuments. They don't want anyone in the future to see that the world was a better place before they came along.

Archived