House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blobloblob

Quite Laid Back Really

Except when Cilla Black is on the telly. I can't explain it but whenever I see her I am filled with an irrational rage. Oh and James Corden has the same effect on me too.

Otherwise I can't say I'm too bothered about anything to be honest.

I haven't seen Cilla Black on TV in years. Is she on more up Norf?

Not sure, I'm too scared to check in case I chance upon her.

David Dickinson.

Jimmy Carr.

James Corden.

Roy "Chubby" Brown.

Melanie Phillips.

And top of the list, Jonathan Ross.

Complete tossers, the lot of them.

Except when Cilla Black is on the telly. I can't explain it but whenever I see her I am filled with an irrational rage. Oh and James Corden has the same effect on me too.

I think that's a good outlook for life. 25'ish years ago I was inspired when someone said "It's not worth getting too bothered about things you perceive to be problems because they'll soon be replaced with new perceived problems." Over the years I've found this to be how life is. Everything changes, nothing remains the same. I try to enjoy my moments as much as I can and I know that if it's a bad phase it will at some point improve. Although it can sometimes worsen for a while, but that's life!

As for cilla black, james corden etc etc etc, endless "stars" etc etc etc they don't annoy me because I'm not bothered about any of them or what they do because they're human too and also have to learn to deal with the full catastrophe i.e. life and constant change.

Have you ever considered going on the show Visually Impaired Dating?

I can just see it now.

"I'm crap at the small-talk. But, if you're up for discussing Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, I'm your man".

Well, wait until you need a new kettle or computer, you won't be so smug then.

Can't say I have ever found Cilla a lorra lorra laughs either but then everything makes me anxious, particularly professional Liverpudlians.