House Price Crash Forum
TheCountOfNowhere

I Like Ot Start The Day With....1 £100K Drop On An Hmo

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47226673.html?premiumA=true

19/03/2015
Price changed: £595,950 Offers in Excess of £495,950
05/03/2015
Status changed: Premium Listing, null, null Listing
23/11/2014
Status changed: Premium Listing, null, null
BUY BEFORE YOU MISS OUT.

Looking at the EA blurb on the site :

• Estimated Rental Income per Month £ 7,626.66. ( £ 92,000 per annum)
  • Monthly Cash Flow £ 6,077 pcm
  • Gross YIELD 18.45 %

Nuts.

If the above was true, the EA would have tipped off a mate and it would never come to market. Such a bargain !!

• Gross YIELD 18.45 %

Nuts.

If the above was true, the EA would have tipped off a mate and it would never come to market. Such a bargain !!

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

If all th4ese Buy to let houses are such good value, why arent the companies that finance them just buying them up.

Oh I remember a few years ago listening to all these people boasting about how much there house has made in recent months. Well its changed days now, I just made 25k by not buying the bungalow at the end of my street.

How low can you go? even if you were going to buy in this market when you see those numbers you think well I will wait they are obviously desperate how far can I push it and so a crash begins.

Haha!

Oh I remember a few years ago listening to all these people boasting about how much there house has made in recent months. Well its changed days now, I just made 25k by not buying the bungalow at the end of my street.

How low can you go? even if you were going to buy in this market when you see those numbers you think well I will wait they are obviously desperate how far can I push it and so a crash begins.

Haha!

How come, no one has snapped it up....maybe there aint no mugs left.

The young people of the country should be clamouring for BTL to be banned and banker support withdrawn,

#BanBTL.

• Gross YIELD 18.45 %

Nuts.

Sounds fantastic, doesn't it? <_<

Congratulations to anyone who did not buy this house, you've just made £100k by doing NOTHING! You're all rich :-)

I would have thought it would be more like £175K at an average 5% interest rate if you use a mortgage to finance it. Lovely jubblie.

Congratulations to anyone who did not buy this house, you've just made £100k by doing NOTHING! You're all rich :-)

this forum must be full of multi millionaires then :lol:

I would have thought it would be more like £175K at an average 5% interest rate if you use a mortgage to finance it. Lovely jubblie.

Good point. I was only thinking of the chinese/russian cash buyers who would have been queuing up for this one... Joe mortgage public has saved even more!

These sort of savings should be counted in the GDP figures somewhere, the economy will be back to double digit growth in no time.

Much like them sitting on paper money who have as yet not realised their profit.

but HTB ISA will change all that , that 3k will pay for flock wall paper and twigs and vases , instant 100k profit ;) , that osbourne is the bomb

Used to be called the hotel europa or hotel euro or something IIRC...looked like a guest house paradiso kind of thing.

I figure the tenants will all be eastern european...not sure how reliable they are, whether they disappear without a days notice every so often.