House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mikhail Liebenstein

It's Kicking Off In Germany

I think Germany might have a problem.... The far left, the far right, islam.... The ruling class will be lucky to escape with their lives. Yay!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3000398/Frankfurt-flames-Anti-austerity-protesters-burn-police-cars-clash-riot-cops-opening-European-Central-Bank-s-new-HQ.html

Looks like the anti-austerity movement is now kicking off - do they still hold the bankers responsible somewhere in the mix?

Germany would surely have a bigger problem than any of us with blaming bankers. The line between that and blaming Jews is too thin.

I think Germany might have a problem.... The far left, the far right, islam.... The ruling class will be lucky to escape with their lives. Yay!

They will be welcomed to London to buy houses.

26C1B66E00000578-3000398-image-a-18_1426

Reminds me of Zombieland.

I think the Nazis chose wisely when they went with Hugo Boss and not Coco the Clown. An army of 3 million heavily armed clowns sweeping across the Central European basin doesn't bear thinking about.

I think the Nazis chose wisely when they went with Hugo Boss and not Coco the Clown. An army of 3 million heavily armed clowns sweeping across the Central European basin doesn't bear thinking about.

That was before video cameras and automated face recognition.

An army of 3 million heavily armed clowns sweeping across the Central European basin doesn't bear thinking about.

It is not Europe you need to worry about - but Clown world domination! Sleepers have been planted already, undercover, just waiting for the call to arms ....

1302664946.jpg

Spoke to an american friend, who lives near Frankfurt, last night. Said it's all over the news and considered a big thing. Surprised not more made of it over here.

Wait until they're told they owe billions in war reparations...

Presumably the protesters are upset because they are missing out on having an out-of-control budget deficit and a credit fuelled property boom denying a generation somewhere cheap to live.

lol, is that a UNISON fanny pack one is wearing...have they run out of buildings to barricade Farage into?

Kicking off? Wasn't it 350 people?

I remember a fair few getting all excited a few years ago when the Summer looters came out, that fizzled to nothing.

is this clown thing to get around the burka ban or the facial recognition cameras?

they banned hoodies, but frankly I can think of nothing more scary for the police than to attend a riot and be set upon by a gang of clowns resembling "pennywise" from stephen king's "it"

kids have nightmares about that sort of stuff,

Masses of photo's But hardly anything on what they are protesting about. Is it the Greeks or the bankers they have a beef with