HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I could not resist it, emailed Osborne:

"Dear Sir/Madam.

Please forward this email onto Mr. Osborne.
I voted for your party at the last election based on promises of prudence in economic matters.
Since then I have watched the national debt spiral and watched as my savings have been hammered and your idiotic self serving bank propping property schemes have pushed up house prices to eye watering unstable unsustainable unaffordable levels. Now, today I have to sit and watch as you use the peoples money, taxes, savings, and children s future to gift anyone stupid enough to join in your housing pyramid scam a savings account with 25% interest.
What ever happened to the free market tories ?
I have to ask, are you really this stupid ? Or are you just out of touch with any sort of reality ?
Do the fraud squad have to get involved before you stop throwing tax payers money at the bankers and building companies ?
The only thing first time buyers need is for you to stop "helping" them.
I am thoroughly disgusted by your actions today and for me and my family this is the last straw, we will be leaving this country, with our savings and income.
I am ashamed to have voted for your party, absolutely ashamed. Needless to say, I wont be voting for you again."

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Is the £3000 cap per annum or in total? Anyone got a link to the scheme details?

So £835,000,000 / £3000 (cap) = 278,000 per annum first time buyer htb isas by end of next parliament?

Suggests theyre forecasting rather a lot of pent up FTB demand kicking in at some point........

So for a couple = £24k + £6k bung = £30k deposit.

Edited by R K

HOLA4419

Or, what counts as a 'first time buyer'?

Same as a "village idiot".

With every passing month it becomes more and more apparent that this really is a pyramid scam and they will do anything they can to try keep prices up ( i.e. the bankers solvent and in well paid jobs and their tax revenues high ).

No cuts, just scams and more tax.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I could not resist it, emailed Osborne:

"Dear Sir/Madam.

Please forward this email onto Mr. Osborne.
I voted for your party at the last election based on promises of prudence in economic matters.
Since then I have watched the national debt spiral and watched as my savings have been hammered and your idiotic self serving bank propping property schemes have pushed up house prices to eye watering unstable unsustainable unaffordable levels. Now, today I have to sit and watch as you use the peoples money, taxes, savings, and children s future to gift anyone stupid enough to join in your housing pyramid scam a savings account with 25% interest.
What ever happened to the free market tories ?
I have to ask, are you really this stupid ? Or are you just out of touch with any sort of reality ?
Do the fraud squad have to get involved before you stop throwing tax payers money at the bankers and building companies ?
The only thing first time buyers need is for you to stop "helping" them.
I am thoroughly disgusted by your actions today and for me and my family this is the last straw, we will be leaving this country, with our savings and income.
I am ashamed to have voted for your party, absolutely ashamed. Needless to say, I wont be voting for you again."

Very funny and sadly true! :( Maybe should try writing to the other parties and asking why they don't seem to be questioning the mad men we have in charge!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Very funny and sadly true! :( Maybe should try writing to the other parties and asking why they don't seem to be questioning the mad men we have in charge!

Have you ever tried communicating with your MP ?

All they have done when I have is toe the party line and pretty much do nothing.

I've said it before and will say it again...best option is to leave.

They will obviously stop at nothing now. They wont make the cuts, they wont rais rates, they will take everything off of you to keep the bankers going

Show me the list of MPs out there complaining about the housing pyramid and the banker give aways ?